Bulge on National (sort of) television

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you win and all the media there just focus on your bulge instead of your accomplishment as an athlete, will you feel good or bad?
If it's anything like coverage of swimming events, the camera will never drop below your neck. but if you were a female, the camera shot would cover just about everything. :mad:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not many in favor of modesty here. I should have known :tongue:. I usually lean toward modesty, but the quasi-national spotlight has given me an opportunity to be a little mischievous:saevilw:.
If you won't have issues getting hard, let your dick loose and give everyone a thrill. Good luck!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm still up in the air. I'll probably make it a game time decision. It'll probably a reply some time on Saturday or Sunday.
First of all, I hope that the competition went well for you and your team.

I'm sure that many of us are anxious to know how you dressed for the event. I go through the same pros and cons just to dress for going shopping. We want to be proud of and flaunt our masculinity, but we don't want to cross the line and offend anyone. Keep us posted!

draW716

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The event itself was so-so. Not terrible, but not great either. As far as the coverage on T.V. I was mostly shown from the waste up, any of the full body shots with me in them are out of focus (unfortunately, focusing on the bastards who were running a bit faster than I was). :rolleyes: It looks my penis just wasn't meant to be famous.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The event itself was so-so. Not terrible, but not great either.
I think that it's great that you participated in an event that was televised. If you think that your team did only so - so, try to do better next time.

Thanks for getting back to us.