Votes: 221 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know Boxers are "in" now as I look around the locker rooms. I am a teacher and wrestling coach. Therefore I wear Boxerbriefs or a jock strap to work each day. I wore boxers a few times but I felt self-conscious. My clothes are not too tight but they do fit my body well. I have a tough time wearing boxers cause you can see my dick outline hanging there through my jeans or pants. I feel better with a simple buldge there that shows nothing in particular rather than the outline of my manhood.
If I ever look at a sexy body at work and have an erection, I feel safer with something tight on rather than boxer shorts.
Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone else feel "on display" with boxer shorts?
Jake

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TitanicJake said:
I know Boxers are "in" now as I look around the locker rooms. I am a teacher and wrestling coach. Therefore I wear Boxerbriefs or a jock strap to work each day. I wore boxers a few times but I felt self-conscious. My clothes are not too tight but they do fit my body well. I have a tough time wearing boxers cause you can see my dick outline hanging there through my jeans or pants. I feel better with a simple buldge there that shows nothing in particular rather than the outline of my manhood.
If I ever look at a sexy body at work and have an erection, I feel safer with something tight on rather than boxer shorts.
Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone else feel "on display" with boxer shorts?
Jake

A teacher and wrestling coach? Titanic one, please spell "bulge" correctly. We've lost DoubleMeatWhopper, who tended to keep us in line with grammar and spelling, so I'm sticking out my neck here.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't stand not having support. I wore boxers for the first time (for any considerable duration) today and kept feeling myself move around. It made me really self-conscious too to have a fairly clear outline of my member visible even in loose dark pants.

A friend got me them as a gift so I promised I would wear them one day. I had to excuse myself to change (luckily I was home when this happened) because I couldn't stand the lack of support. I only hang a little over average size, I don't know how some of you bigger guys do it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boxer briefs are the only way I can go! The silhouette of a thick snake down my left trouser leg wearing boxers imparts more information than I really want to convey. Also, the rubbing of the cock and balls between my leg and the trouser material, with boxers, makes it stay noticeably:wink: on the edge of hard!

Reactions: Allan S.

sometimesomewhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wear no underwear cos i just hate underware. boxers ride up, briefs give you wedgies, thongs are unthinkable, and speedos are laughable. i dispise them all.

my pants are fitting, but not super fucking tight, so as not to bounce around. i don't understand these guys who wear pants that are skin tight.

my wife posed a question: "where do hipster's wangs go when they wear tight girl-pants?"

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear briefs. I wear boxers only if I am lounging around in the house. I am not comfortable showing my outline in public - but I feel very comfortable getting the whole thing sucked, licked etc. in private :smile:

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
RoysToy said:
A teacher and wrestling coach? Titanic one, please spell "bulge" correctly. We've lost DoubleMeatWhopper, who tended to keep us in line with grammar and spelling, so I'm sticking out my neck here.

*chortles*

I second that--spelling is paramount. Don't make me bust out the slegehammer...:)

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for my spelling.
It was late. I was tired.
I know I know - it's no excuse.
-Thanks for the replys though. I have no problem showing off my body at a party or club scene. It's just at work I feel more aware of eyes looking at my crotch.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until the age of 14, I wore snug briefs. At that point, my parents recommended switching to men's undrwear (boxer shorts). This was back in the 1960s when it was common and accepted for a man to show a bulge. The loose fit and freedom of boxers was great But, the bulge down the left leg of my jeans and trousers bothered the hell out of me. After failing at every attempt to hide the bulge, I gave up trying. I had to accept the fact that the bulge was just part of wearing boxers. It took a long time, but I finally became oblivious to the fact that I showed a bulge.

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TitanicJake said:
Sorry for my spelling.
It was late. I was tired.
I know I know - it's no excuse.
-Thanks for the replys though.
Looks like you need some more sleep. :tongue: Anyway, I prefer boxers all the time, unless I'm at home in gym/basketball shorts, in which case, I see no need for underwear at all. Also, that "hipster" comment reminded me of one time I went shopping for clothes late last year. I decided to see the smallest size jeans I could fit into. I found one pair I could pull up just fine, but there was really no room in the pants for my penis. Needless to say, I went one size up.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Go with what you are comfortable with man. At work I dress down and don't accentuate my bulge. Off duty is a diff story. With you being part of the public school system, it's wise to dress modestly. For some reason, I get a picture in my mind of a beefy, furry critter of a coach.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting that i do prefer much more, by far a fat bulge looks than a hang down penis looking in boxes while inside pants...bcause it looks to me like 'old men' look as in old movies guys use to look in pants...i dont like at all - it seems to me the guy has given up and is indiferent...dont know why...:redface: :rolleyes:

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hootie said:
Go with what you are comfortable with man. At work I dress down and don't accentuate my bulge. Off duty is a diff story. With you being part of the public school system, it's wise to dress modestly. For some reason, I get a picture in my mind of a beefy, furry critter of a coach.
I am beefy but my body is shaved. No furry critter here. lol
Jake

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wake up. Times have changed.
My 16 yr old son wouldn't be caught dead in briefs. He tells me: boxers or commando---the ONLY way. If the 'junk' shows, the 'junk' shows. I'm guessing that anybody under 25 yrs. knows that men have junk. Have it. Show it...
BTW I overheard him talking to a bud about squatting down to look under the car. He said, "...all my stuff was hangin'". Ha Ha

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just need support and prefer the bulge as to my snake hanging.
Most of my students wear boxers. But for sports they wear boxerbriefs or a jock. The school nurse told me the must wear a jock for wrestling.
Jake