• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I no longer care who looks or if they look as there is nothing to see... LOL
Boxers are prefered, at least my balls can swing if my penis can't...

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am definitely a fan of the bulge over the snake...(incase you couldn't tell by my avatar and the pics in my profile)

I agree with IanTheTall...boxers are terrible underpants. I'll take the look and feel of a nicely wrapped package any day over a 'ol flopsy.

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Show the crotch critter.
Boxers are shit in jeans. Tightie whities are too snug for the 'boys'.
GO COMMANDO!​

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
I show a nice Bulge but that is because of where my package is placed on me. If i go commando and fitted jeans are what im wearing my balls tend to show more. My cock shows but nothing outrageous, i get looks but what the hell if they dont want to see my cock they shouldnt be lookin at my crotch. At work i sit alot and my work clothes consist of button down shirt, tie and slacks and no matter how i try to hide my bulge i cant so i just accept it. my sac on one side and my cock on the other. Besides i like the attention. LOL

D

deleted62

I usually wear boxer briefs -- i prefer large, but with some of my slacks I have to wear medium or else it shows. Today, I wore slacks that I thought I could wear larges with. However, I ran into a rather attractive co-worker in the lobby cafe. I sneakily paid for her breakfast, and when she found out, she told me that the next breakfast would be on her. It was 100% innocent, but the way she said it just gave me an immediate hard-on. I mean, i could feel the tension it was producing against my slacks. I willed myself not to attract any (more) attention to it by adjusting or walking funny, and we walked back into the elevators, and caught one for just the two of us. We had a rather nice conversation in the elevator, and I kept my eyes locked on hers, not only so that I wouldn't look down, but to notice if she looked down as well. (I didn't see her look down, but I did have to turn away to press the floor buttons, so I can't be sure.) When she left the elevator, I looked down to see a huge bulge and a very detailed outline. I had to go to the Aquafina machine and put a cold bottle of water against my crotch just to get it to go down.

Damn.

-Z

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Jake --

I'm not quite as big as you...but I do know what you mean about boxer shorts. The first few times I wore them, I felt like my cock was flopping in the wind! And I kept popping boners!!

But I did get used to them after several days...and now I rarely go back to briefs. Boxerbriefs are cool...but I just like the added ventilation that I get from boxers. (Who likes sweaty balls?!)

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear briefs. I wear boxers only if I am lounging around in the house. I am not comfortable showing my outline in public - but I feel very comfortable getting the whole thing sucked, licked etc. in private :smile:

Well don't we ALL? But that's not the question!
My stuff hangs down in boxers like anybody else's. Trouble is htat in cold weather, especially if there's a slight breeze, I feel very uncomfortable because it feels chilly - like my cock's hanging out.
Boxers around the house - boxer briefs outside....

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just need support and prefer the bulge as to my snake hanging.
Most of my students wear boxers. But for sports they wear boxerbriefs or a jock. The school nurse told me the must wear a jock for wrestling.
Jake

For any kind of sports like wrestling, karate or even football and baseball I don't know how anybody could wear anything but a jockstrap to hold everything and keep it safe! Without a jock should mean you can't play and that's it. I'd say wear boxers on your own time but not at all while in sports. That's a great way to lose a nut...

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
me = nuthin 24/7 (i know, you're surprised by my screenname!)

this "Support" thing is new in the last 500y. for thousands of years men lived natually hanging until the "Bulge" became popular.

if you left your boys to their own; they would naturally protect themselves.

I, personally, can't stand the extra layers and binding of the fabric(s). It's a freedom issue.

you can get used to anything -- and taking your 'junk' and shove it back inside you -- do what you like! :redface:

me = like to swing and be free... and the unwanted erections due to the freedom and motion ('hard' because your body likes it) will go away as you become used to it.

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When she left the elevator, I looked down to see a huge bulge and a very detailed outline. I had to go to the Aquafina machine and put a cold bottle of water against my crotch just to get it to go down.

Damn.

Oh, that is SO HOT!!!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I voted for boxers, I think it's more fair to the person looking...

They could be getting into you, looking at your bulging, thinking you've got a big cock... and its nothing more than big balls.

An outline is more fair because it shows the person exactly what they're working with... I'm always thinking of others :p

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I believe you've got the right attitude, TitanicJake.

I wore boxers, because my dad wore boxers, not because I wanted to wear boxers, back in the '50s and '60s when all the guys wore Jockey briefs. Pants were tighter then, and even though I'm in no way large flaccid, I know I showed a little and it really began to bother me when I was an undergraduate -- to the point that I started wearing a jock under my boxers.

Today, there's more room in pants, and guys can get away with boxers, but you can't in 501s.

I once read that a man who had a tailor-made suit was asked if he "dressed right" or "dressed left" so that extra room could be built into the leg to prevent showing.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
For me, a rounded bulge is always okay.
A VPL, in most settings, seems a bit unfortunate.
If it's clearly an adults-only setting, and the outline presents one of those now-I-see-it-now-I-don't-am-I-really-seeing-what-I-think-I'm-seeing moments, that can be fine. Rather riveting, in fact. When the whole game becomes one of looking without being seen to look.
Hidden scrutiny can call upon virtuosity and all its excitements and pleasures.
You get to be childish within tricky adult norms.
I've enjoyed that.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Freeballer for the most part. At the office, I go with the boxers and hanging snake look. It is what it is, let them look. I find briefs and boxer briefs too uncomfortable. For running or other athletics, I wear a jock.

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on the situation. At work I usually wear boxers for comfort and let my cock hang down. I love freeballing but still working up the balls (excuse the pun) to freeball in tight jeans. I wear briefs usually with some dress pants if the occasion requires more modesty.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore boxers a few times but I felt self-conscious. I have a tough time wearing boxers cause you can see my dick outline hanging there through my jeans or pants. I feel safer with something tight on rather than boxer shorts. Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone else feel "on display" with boxer shorts?
Jake
Absolutely! Yet, I can't stand being restrained anymore. It's very rare that I get beyond a semi in public. I've become accustommed to hanging loose and "being on display" and am okay with it. If my pants are not too tight (they aren't), it's not obnoxious. Many guys in Southern California wear boxers, so it's a common sight to see a guy's goods hanging.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give me boxers or nothing at all. Briefs are too confining, thongs, well who wants butt floss?? Boxer briefs, if the waist fits there's no junk room. If there is room for the junk then the waist falls down around my knees, so what's the use?

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear boxers most of the time, sometimes boxerbriefs for certain pants. I have found the perfect boxers from Ralph Lauren without a button, so the fly has easy access at the urinal and the fabric is soft so it finds easily under any pants. I like my penis to breath and feel free.
I always thought boxers showed less bulge... it seems I was wrong. I recently noticed a guy or two watching my crotch when walked around town but in my opinion there is nothing outrageuous to see or maybe I am wrong haha.