Votes: 221 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have "drawers" full of different types of underwear. The majority of the time, I'm wearing briefs. However, the briefs have to have a nice size contour pouch. I can't stand being all cramped up and smashed! The funny thing is, in the summer time when I wear shorts alot, I'll wear boxers, or boxer briefs. But, I don't like the feel of my cock or balls touching the side of my leg. Fortunately for me, there are lots of awesome brands of fashionable briefs with nice pouches!

schlong35

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely! Yet, I can't stand being restrained anymore. It's very rare that I get beyond a semi in public. I've become accustommed to hanging loose and "being on display" and am okay with it. If my pants are not too tight (they aren't), it's not obnoxious. Many guys in Southern California wear boxers, so it's a common sight to see a guy's goods hanging.

iVE TRIED TO HANG LOOSE BUT i ALWAYS FEEL DAMPNESS DOWN THERE AND I HATE THAT. THE FEELING OF THE EQUIPTMENT ON MY LEG GETS ME HARD, WHICH IN TURN STARTS PRE CUM ETC. ETC. SO I GUESS I CANT WEAR BOXERS UNLESS THERE IS SOME SUPPORT:mad:

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Funny, but it seems like SO MANY of these discussion boards turn into a boxers vs. briefs forum. I'm a former boxer brief guy who is majorly a convert to boxers. I really hate it when I don't have a clean pair of boxers and have to resort to a pair of the boxer briefs in my drawers.

I'm a teacher, too (college professor), so I understand a bit about your feeling of "being on display." But I figure if they're going to judge me on appearance and try to push the line, they may as well see I'm built to stand my ground. In boxers, it's pretty obvious that I'm....um...above average.

I voted for boxer, but I go commando on occasion--not at work, though. Love the feel and freedom of boxers, the ease at the urinal, and the fact that I hang longer all the time cause I wear them. You should wear what you're comfortable in, and if you're big enough that you show your goods in your pants, that's other people's problem, not yours.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Comfort is by far the most important factor when dressing, and by that I also mean feeling comfortable in yourself, not just physically.

I go for more supportive underwear (Mad on jocks at the moment) as I hate the self consciousness that comes with a semi-on. I don't want to be stared at, and I need to know that should some hotty stir my loins my taste isn't known to everyone....

I always thought that the snake down the leg in tight trousers can look like a colostomy! An unfortunate look altogether!

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
"If I ever look at a sexy body at work and have an erection, I feel safer with something tight on rather than boxer shorts.
Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone else feel "on display" with boxer shorts?"

Sure, boxers can be dangerous at work. As teacher I have to be very careful about that, especially some of those sexy looking students. Snug boxer briefs are the only way there.

Jack

Looks like this soft in boxers
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/1486d1149546145-display-your-bulge-skinnier-down-leg-2-copy.jpg

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I believe you've got the right attitude, TitanicJake.

I wore boxers, because my dad wore boxers, not because I wanted to wear boxers, back in the '50s and '60s when all the guys wore Jockey briefs. Pants were tighter then, and even though I'm in no way large flaccid, I know I showed a little and it really began to bother me when I was an undergraduate -- to the point that I started wearing a jock under my boxers.

Today, there's more room in pants, and guys can get away with boxers, but you can't in 501s.

I once read that a man who had a tailor-made suit was asked if he "dressed right" or "dressed left" so that extra room could be built into the leg to prevent showing.

My grandfather (86) has told me about that before. Depending on where you wanted your cock/balls to "hang" more room would be added to that leg to accomodate..

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to see a guy in nice snug briefs more than anything else, whether he is fit or hung or average hung. I guess the main reason I love briefs so much on a bloke is that they really show off their 'ass-etts' to the max and, being a butt man mostly when it comes to blokes, briefs get my top vote.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iVE TRIED TO HANG LOOSE BUT i ALWAYS FEEL DAMPNESS DOWN THERE AND I HATE THAT. THE FEELING OF THE EQUIPTMENT ON MY LEG GETS ME HARD, WHICH IN TURN STARTS PRE CUM ETC. ETC. SO I GUESS I CANT WEAR BOXERS UNLESS THERE IS SOME SUPPORT:mad:
For me, there is less dampness when I wear boxers than briefs. I wear boxers that are really lightweight and they breathe well. If you freeball or wear boxers after always having worn briefs, yes, you can get hard when you feel your equipment move around, but you get used to it after a few weeks. Having always worn briefs until 2 years ago, I'm enjoying another dimension of being a guy that I never had previously. It just feels good to discard the support and hang free.