bulge, other exposre

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to krogers this afternoon and i had qiute a sighting. a guy about my age, 19, had on orange addidas track shorts and u could see his entire outline. he was tan, hot, about 5'9, it was hot. we were in a couple of the same aisles and it looked like he was growing a little. When he lifted to get a pack of toilet paper, i saw his his pubes. another time in class a guy thought no one was looking and he adjusted his cock, anyone ever catch a guy accidently exposing bulge or cock?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happens more often than we might think One of the earliest I saw was in gym class when I was in the eighth grade This kid named Dean was sitting on the floor next to where I was still standing and his legs were folded so his knees were bent In his gym uniform shorts his penis was showing I was sort of sickened by the sight as it was not good looking and small (maybe it grew a lot) A few years later a guy on the football team showed more than expected when he tugged his shorts up on the waste band to hard and he slipped out into view It happened during a school event on a weekend and there were teachers and girls there as well He turned red in embarassment

Also sometimes in a park if you sit on a bench there will be some man sitting across and he is showing or a man jogging by and having slipped out Both of these I never know if thats intentional or not There have been other times but not too many and I am always on the hunt so I would see if they were regularly happening.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey it does happen a lot.
Sometimes at work this guy comes up to the counter and his flies fall open and his pants fall down and his cock falls out and he tries really hard to push it back into his jeans, all the time grunting and moaning. Then security comes in and takes him away.
No wait hang on. :confused: Ewww! :redface:

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ewww!???? I was gonna ask where you worked and if they were hiring!

SLURP!!:32:

warmhorizon said:
Hey it does happen a lot.
Sometimes at work this guy comes up to the counter and his flies fall open and his pants fall down and his cock falls out and he tries really hard to push it back into his jeans, all the time grunting and moaning. Then security comes in and takes him away.
No wait hang on. :confused: Ewww! :redface:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
That poor highschool football player. I bet he could have died right there of embarrassment. Well, I have popped out of my briefs at work. I am a mailman and those pants show it all. So, I had to climb in the back of the mail truck and try to stuff everything back in. :eek:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hootie said:
That poor highschool football player. I bet he could have died right there of embarrassment. Well, I have popped out of my briefs at work. I am a mailman and those pants show it all. So, I had to climb in the back of the mail truck and try to stuff everything back in. :eek:

Are you my mailman? Our mailman is REALLY hot and wears the uniform shorts all year 'round. His package is quite obvious and he make every effort to bring the mail to the door if one of us is at home. My partner thinks he's gay and is hitting on one or the other of us. We had a package delivered a couple of weeks ago, he came to the door, rang the bell - I thought he left. I went to the door and stepped out onto the porch to pick up the box - realizing too late that when I bent over to pick up the box, my robe came open and displayed all. There, at the end of the walk, stood our very hot, 30-ish mailman. I thanked him for the delivery and went back inside. Tell, tell....was it you? :wink:

tomer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was at an event,after his presentation he crossed his legs, bent forward, crossed his
arms, to apply pressure but the thing kept getting bigger and bigger,he had
about 14 inches erect and maybe 6 inch girth, he was definatley horny.
He was definately a grower, his bulge became completely hard and there he was looking down at his chest as it came up to say hello to his chin.
He crossed his arms and tried to rub it back and forth to calm it down but
it had a mind of it's own and protruded from his chest at above nipple level,
showing through clearly his shirt and sweater.
he was hard as a rock and there was nothing he could do but smile, breathe deeply and try to relax...he left soon after that no doubt to rub one out...
It was quite a sight. Seen him a number of times sitting and standing and
he's completely hard a lot of the time. He was only about 5'9'' so it really
was quite a sight. Made my day!;):smile:
I've had quite a few extra large sightings, quite entertaining!
Let's keep this thread going, and I'll be glad to share more later.