Bulge Pictures...

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Zounds, RupinX! For a straight guy, you do show a lot. Hope you don't get angry, but have you ever tried stuffing that "bad boy" into a pair of speedos? (wink)

D

deleted64404

Can't claim to be as impressive as some of the bulges in this thread, but here goes mine anyway.:rolleyes:

mybulge

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zounds, RupinX! For a straight guy, you do show a lot. Hope you don't get angry, but have you ever tried stuffing that "bad boy" into a pair of speedos? (wink)

I don't understand...I don't show that much, I only have my avatar pic. Those orange shorts are actually a type of speedo/bike shorts. Nice and snug...:tongue:

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay - so I ot a fetish! I always keenly scan short, jocks etc to try and detect the beautiful rim of the glans edge. I love to see those big cockheads clearly defined

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is he the guy who plays "Adam"? I think he would make a great James Bond. He's got it ALL

Seeing as it's a boring dull sunday, i need a little bulge to make me smile.

how's about starting a thread where we all post our fave bulge pics. lets see some fat meat in some tight shorts.

my personal favourite at the moment is Rupert Penry Jones off of Spooks in the UK, who has a beautiful package, and my pics of him are on an earlier thread on here.

lets see what youve all got then. come on then....