Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like a lot of pouch room, are they comfy? Looks good on you. Also, what’s that red dot like icon on the right?

The fabrics amazingly soft. The pouch design isn't the best though. Obviously is my favorite brand of pouch styled.
No idea what the red thing is.

yymmuser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The fabrics amazingly soft. The pouch design isn't the best though. Obviously is my favorite brand of pouch styled.
No idea what the red thing is.
Which of obviously is the best do you think? I have a hard time telling the difference on their website...freeman, etc.

And okay, was just curious sometimes I see it on peoples name display to the right with a post. Hmm.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Which of obviously is the best do you think? I have a hard time telling the difference on their website...freeman, etc.

And okay, was just curious sometimes I see it on peoples name display to the right with a post. Hmm.

Prime man 9inch are my favorite. Its worth the couple extra bucks for sure.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Okay cool good to know! Thanks for the replies. I have been noticing if I don’t wear pouch underwear than my dick doesn’t hang and get soft. It’s always all shrunken up.

For sure, if youre a shower or have big nuts then pouch is a must. Other brands I found I needed to adjust frequently but these let it just hang down.
20210221_141244.jpg

yymmuser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For sure, if youre a shower or have big nuts then pouch is a must. Other brands I found I needed to adjust frequently but these let it just hang down.
View attachment 30301771
Dang and they look amazing too, thanks! I think I might get some lol. How is the size fit? I wear a size small.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a room mate was living with me back in the early 90's, he was very well hung. One evening he was feeling blue because he was broke because he couldn't work due to ba work injury.
I felt sorry for him and decided to give him 20 bucks to brighten him up. He was sitting in a chair with a strait back. He was displaying a big bulge in his jeans. I took the bill and held it between my fingers. I stuck my index finger all the way to my knuckle into his bulge. He didn't indicate any pain when I stuck my finger into his bulge. I think he was happy for the 20 bucks he wasn't bothered by my finger disappearing into his bulge.
I once saw him with a full on erection. I was blown away at the size of his erection. Both the length and circumference. It was so thick he couldn't begin to wrap his hand around it. He had good size hands too. There was a big gap between his thumb and middle finger. He said his length was 9 inches. I had seen him nude several times without an erection but I never dreamed he would be as big as he was with an erection. We even went to my gym, he as my guest. Afterwards we showered in an open shower. So I saw him nude then and a few times at the house. He wasn't shy about being nude in front of me. But his erect size was a mind blower.

Reactions: qartuk

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dang and they look amazing too, thanks! I think I might get some lol. How is the size fit? I wear a size small.
Im 5 9 and theyre spot on. Primeman is best fit, the other types are a bit more tight everywheres. Lemme see em if you end up ordering them

yobigman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response