bulge preference?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by priapus, Oct 7, 2005.

1. priapus

priapus New Member

I love it when a woman notices my bulge, nothing like it when her gaze just locks and she is transfixed... I can position the tackle so that it looks like a big mound in my crotch, or in a way that shows the exact profile of my cock.... my question is, which do you guys prefer to see?

2. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Honestly I have no preference as I don't look. It's usually a guy's eyes and/or smile that grabs my attention.

3. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    I luv to be able to see a nice bulge on a guy, i look at them all the time haha. I like it when u can tell they arent wearing undies and u can see the dick just hanging out over the big balls, works better in track pants than jeans.

LOL

Luv Ya's
    Tilly

4. Knight

Knight New Member

But is it rare that you see a decent bulge? I'm thinking it must be...I mean I have a decent bulge but not all the time...sometimes it even looks like there's nothing there lol or maybe thats just cos I'm looking down at it. Or perhaps also because I wear boxers...

5. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I like to see it so I can see the outline of it. that way you get a god idea how big it is. No you don't see many big bulges. And I bet some of the ones you do se are socks*L*

6. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

You already have three responses from gals:

"doesn't matter",
    "see the dick",
    "see the outline".

To be more often noticed - show motion.
    Same applies to women.

7. jeo7300

jeo7300 New Member

what about wearing sweat pants(track pants) to show off? is that going too far? my shit looks really good in track pants without underwear but u can see an obvious bulge and outline. Do any females think going out in public like that would be sleazy? The college girls where i live where very scanty clothing showing off their breasts. can i do the same by showing off my cock? I'm talking about going to the store and stuff...obviously i wouldnt go out in track pants.

the only other thing is that i feel naked walking in public with the track pants. if i get guys staring at me or old ladies it would creep me out but a hot college coed or milf would turn me on big time.

i think i might go to the mall and practice showing off to milfs.

Draft saved Draft deleted