bulge preference?

priapus

1st Like
Media
I love it when a woman notices my bulge, nothing like it when her gaze just locks and she is transfixed... I can position the tackle so that it looks like a big mound in my crotch, or in a way that shows the exact profile of my cock.... my question is, which do you guys prefer to see?

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
I luv to be able to see a nice bulge on a guy, i look at them all the time haha. I like it when u can tell they arent wearing undies and u can see the dick just hanging out over the big balls, works better in track pants than jeans.

LOL

Luv Ya's
Tilly

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
But is it rare that you see a decent bulge? I'm thinking it must be...I mean I have a decent bulge but not all the time...sometimes it even looks like there's nothing there lol or maybe thats just cos I'm looking down at it. Or perhaps also because I wear boxers...

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to see it so I can see the outline of it. that way you get a god idea how big it is. No you don't see many big bulges. And I bet some of the ones you do se are socks*L*

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Priapus@Oct 7 2005, 01:31 PM
I love it when a woman notices my bulge, nothing like it when her gaze just locks and she is transfixed... I can position the tackle so that it looks like a big mound in my crotch, or in a way that shows the exact profile of my cock....
Which do you gals prefer to see ?
[post=349728]Quoted post[/post]​

You already have three responses from gals:

"doesn't matter",
"see the dick",
"see the outline".

To be more often noticed - show motion.
Same applies to women.

jeo7300

Just Browsing
Media
what about wearing sweat pants(track pants) to show off? is that going too far? my shit looks really good in track pants without underwear but u can see an obvious bulge and outline. Do any females think going out in public like that would be sleazy? The college girls where i live where very scanty clothing showing off their breasts. can i do the same by showing off my cock? I'm talking about going to the store and stuff...obviously i wouldnt go out in track pants.

the only other thing is that i feel naked walking in public with the track pants. if i get guys staring at me or old ladies it would creep me out but a hot college coed or milf would turn me on big time.

i think i might go to the mall and practice showing off to milfs.