" Bulge Reactions "

Hey Guys let share the reactions you've received after showing off your bulge....

Did Anybody had nice or horny reaction after showing off?? like when you walked around the streets and somebody noticed your bulge and said something about it???...

I would love to hear some experiences:biggrin1:

Let's Go :tongue:

RomanCandle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing on the streets, at least not that I've noticed. But I've gotten a few stares at swimming pools, mostly when I'm coming out of the pool and my swimsuit sticks to me.

Doesn't leave much to the imagination I suppose. :cool2:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha i could write forever about this one day i wanted to see if my cock
could turn heads.
it really made my girl hot for me.haha.

it was all subtle but blatant body language type communication.
noone who is a stranger,will say anything...it is all non-verbal.
unless your'e on the coasts or at the club.

roman candle...i bet you get alot of looks.
if you wore dark glasses.
they look. trust me.
i do not think i like getting noticed...i like to be a secret.
BUT every now and then it is nice to see the looks.
i normally hide my shit.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The university campus is the best place to show your dick through your pants or shorts. When I was a student at SDSU, I was extremely fit and looked great in whatever I wore. Briefs were my default underwear. Kept everything in its place. Many guys wore boxers, especially the younger ones. Loved seeing them wear boxers and gym shorts - you could see everything. I tried boxers at home, but would always get rock hard because I wasn't used to no support. My hard cock hanging in boxers was painfully obvious, so I never wore them outside of the house.

As time went by, I started to notice so many hanging dicks on campus, I couldn't believe it. No doubt that some of these guys with swinging dicks were freeballers, but I never thought of that back then. I assumed that it was a fad that most guys were switching from briefs to boxers because they weren't shy about showing their underwear. In a weird way, it turned me on and I was dying to go to school with my cock loose. Months later, I got brave enough and started to occasionally wear boxers to class. I'd play a game with myself to see if I could make it from one class to the next without getting hard. It never worked. I'd feel the head of my dick swinging with each step. It would rub lightly against my clothes and I'd end up with at least a semi whenever I walked. I could get a fairly big semi without it looking obscene, but if it started to get all the way hard, I'd have to stop or it would hurt. I'd always get fully hard with Levis jeans and boxers - it was just a matter of how many steps before it engorged. My sunglasses prevented the gawkers from making eye contact with me, yet I would see them look down, look up, and then look down again. I never let on that I saw them looking. It was cool.

Then I quit wearing boxers and went back to briefs for about 6 years after I graduated. 2 years ago, I got back into boxers. Now that I'm used to hanging loose, I only wear boxers and rarely get hard in public. It feels excellent to not be restrained in briefs, especially in mesh gym shorts or track pants. Sure, I'll get semis every now and then that show the outline, yet most of my clothes are loose enough that it doesn't case a scene.

Reactions: auncut10in

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i normally hide my shit.

Really? cos I flush mine :tongue:

No one has commented my soft bulge, I have my hand over there a lot due to my nervous disposition. However, everyone likes to see me hard constrained by boxers. An ex took pictures of that before hehe. I asked her to delete them but she said she was keeping them :wink:

luchoarg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
THough mine is not of the biggest ones, I show a considerable bulge. Don`t know if its cause I have big balls and my cock rests on them, or the disposition of my equipment in my body or that I`m short a thin or all of them toghether. The thing is that my bulge turn heads, so in my case I`m not showing off... just showing!
Two anecdotes:
1) One of the managers of the company I work often make comments of how well endowed I must be, despite I`m not a tall guy.
2) last month in waikiki beach (honolulu, Hawai) wearing a lycra square cut, it really impressed me the many stares I got from people. On my defense: there were just my cock and balls !!!!

Reactions: BrayanKeeny

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some time back (meaning eons :tongue: ) I had parked in the Quarters and was walking down a side street off Bourbon. I happen to be wearing a pair of snug fitting flare legged jeans and I may not have had undies on (dear me...I can't remember).

As I walked two trannies approached (from the opposite direction) and I notice both taking a long look at my crotch. When they passed I overheard one ask her friend, "Soft?" to which the other replied, "Hard."

(Wrong!!)

Anyway, these days I wear more concealing clothing.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in Paramedic school, I did a lot of hospital rotations wearing surgical scrubs. After a rotation, I was stripping in the locker room before taking a shower. Another paramedic student, who had been on the surgical rotation with me, likewise getting ready for a shower, looked over at me and said, "I thought that probably wasn't just a bad fold."

David was hung pretty well himself. He'd drag himself into class some mornings, muttering about how he really should get a girlfriend with a lower sex drive.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I can't speak for the reactions of those seeing me from afar....

But, what I AM conscious of however, is when the person I'm talking to will quickly shift their eyes downward and then back up as they're talking to me!

'Kinda makes me feel both proud :wink: and yet, embarrassed, too!

ellogovernor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time in freshman year of high school, we were standing at the door waiting for class to get out and I had a semi that was producing a nice bulge (back then it was probably a 4" semi lol.) Anyways...this hot (butta-her-face) grabbed my bulge and was like ohh what is this?!?

In front of the whole class!!!
It was awesome!!!

Reactions: auncut10in

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I show a large bulge (big balls and a large flaccid) which looks bigger on my 5'5" thin frame. Most of the time I don't try to hide it and usually freeball. I can't wear sweats or shorts in public without feeling like everyone is looking...they usually are.

I'm usually fine at work as long as I don't wear dress slacks or khakis. I recieved what I think was a compliment from the lady in charge of HR. She mentioned I might want to avoid wearing a certain pair of pants.

Fun times. And yes campus is a great place to show it off if your into that. Give me a couple drinks at a good party and I'll throw on a pair of sweats.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just got back from visiting the Movie rental place, sitting in the car,
this guy came out of the place with a Gigantic bulge, he was walking
very oddly too as if to cover up his massive hardon which was impossible
to hide...LOL Who needs movies when you've got Live entertainment!!!

albertabeefy

Experimental Member
Media
almost every woman I pass suddenly has an intense need to look down, most keep composure but some have jaw dropped and eyye bulged. One woman stopped in the middle of a conversation she was having with her coworker and just stared and grinned.

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me tell you..ever since I joined this forum I have noticed more and more bulges! I guess I am just looking more. It's a real turn on for this gay guy to see those bulges... :biggrin1: I wish more of you guys would wear tight fitting shorts!

Uncle