" Bulge Reactions "

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I still feel somewhat compelled here though in this discussion, that many of us show a bulge and don't necessarily intend to deliberately be "flaunting it". I really hope our readers realize that! We don't ALL go out of our way to show off. "Revealing" just comes with the territory of being bigger. We really can't always avoid it.

What seems to be an "attribute" to one might actually prove to be less than that to another. It can be challenging for some of us men to choose what to wear and when. After all, "showing a bulge" is not necessarily deemed appropriate in every setting in life. In some occasions, it can even prove to be detrimental and a negative for one's image.

I know I've had my OWN moments when I was left wondering just how I was perceived!

Reactions: titan1968
Media
When I wear gym shorts, I always get loads of stares. When playing basketball with friends, they always make quick glances, sometimes even stare, thinking I don't notice.

Walking down halls or streets, there are the ones walking in the opposite direction who's eyes just sort of go down and focus on my bulge, staying there until we've passed, it's actually sort of funny. I'm waiting for one of them to run into something when not paying attention to where they're going.

Does anyone else find it strange that the majority of those who look are other males?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an average sized penis and I'm a grower so my buldge (or lack of) is kind of embarassing. I used to not care though and I'd wear basketball shorts where you could basically see it. I must of walked around in public like that at least 200 times before I realized lots of people probably looked and saw my embarassing flaccid size. I got indirect comments twice by a couple of my friends. I refuse to wear those shorts in public ever again!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, one thing I can blame on the bulge thing is that I wear my basketball shorts really low (along with all my other pants and all that) so it made it look even smaller, lol. I am so embarassed.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, one thing I can blame on the bulge thing is that I wear my basketball shorts really low (along with all my other pants and all that) so it made it look even smaller, lol. I am so embarassed.
Don't be embarrassed! I love basketball shorts for the comfort. I live in them when I'm not at work. Who cares how big or small we are? People will judge us more by how we treat others than by the size of our dick. I've learned not to worry about things that I can't change; instead, I direct my energy and attention to things that are in my power to control.

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I make sure I don't show when I'm working...not professional.

But off work, I don't care, and actually will flaunt the fact I've got a big one.
I love the reaction when people look, then realize what they're seeing. They almost do a double-take.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I wear gym shorts, I always get loads of stares.

Me too, if I wear white shorts.
Mesh Gym Shorts 017.jpg

Does anyone else find it strange that the majority of those who look are other males?

No. Guys like to compare themselves to other guys. When they see a guy sporting a visible bulge, curiosity makes many of them look. I like to see a guy's bulge, and I like it when mine shows. Sometimes I will purposely wear striped boxers with light colored mesh shorts just for the fun of it.