Bulge reducer - (my worst underpants)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I put on my least favourite underpants today, the ones I only wear when I run out of clean ones - they have to be the most effective bulge reducers that exist!

They look quite good being a straight cut, tight fitting style from Marks and Spencer (UK brand) made from modal, cotton and lycra but they shrink after being washed and the material seems to be quite resistant to being stretched. There isn't much space up front so usually all the blood is squeezed out of my cock! My bulge (in boxers) usually goes down my leg but with these it disappears!

When I take my dick out to piss, it is so disappointing to pull out such a tiny dingaling.

Sometimes after I have been sitting I get up to find a "bone-in" - when the penis gets stuck in a forward position but compressed into the body.

What is your least favourite underwear?

jackhung3

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Worst pair i have is a Topman pair, that push everything so flat against me, it all disappears, damn things.. They're r ed and black striped tho, which i love :)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A pair of contoured pouch Microfiber life briefs (I know, I didn't learn my lesson the first few times) Does the same thing with shrinkage to fit the small space, The good news is that When it comes to life from such a small vantage point it completely throws the other person off gaurd and makes you seem like an extreme grower.
:cool:

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anything by Cin2...I guess if you don't need the help of the sling to throw a bulge you shouldn't by them. The pouch is so small I feel like I have to rip 'em off after a few minutes just to get the blood flowing back to my dick.

Oh, and I usually like Calvins, but I have one pair of boxerbriefs that have a flat front (no contour pouch) and they are like a girdle for your cock. They flatten my junk so much I to show any bulge at all...sucks 'cause they were £27 ($50) and I can't wear 'em.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything by Cin2...I guess if you don't need the help of the sling to throw a bulge you shouldn't by them. The pouch is so small I feel like I have to rip 'em off after a few minutes just to get the blood flowing back to my dick.

quote]

I agree....they have no room....I think I small dicked guy must have developed this line.
Another line I do not like would be the " Aussie Bum"..no room in them either.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

quote]

Another line I do not like would be the " Aussie Bum"..no room in them either.

Yeah...I have an AB jock and I hate it. The waistband and ass straps look cool, but the pouch has no shape and no room.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, good to hear about someone with the same problem as me. Big dick with small balls. Very difficult to advertise in swimwear. Any sugestions guys?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I always burst out of buttoned CK's and all my other boxers are random brands. I have a top cat pair, dennis the menace, mikey mouse, ann summers (santa comes once a year) and kiddies pants with aliens on them and yes I'm skinny enough to fit in them but they obviously don't give me the room I need at the front. The best ones for me are full cotton boxers, they don't show bulge much because I wear baggy trousers but I hang really well.