Bulge reducer - (my worst underpants)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dongalong, Aug 11, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

I put on my least favourite underpants today, the ones I only wear when I run out of clean ones - they have to be the most effective bulge reducers that exist!

They look quite good being a straight cut, tight fitting style from Marks and Spencer (UK brand) made from modal, cotton and lycra but they shrink after being washed and the material seems to be quite resistant to being stretched. There isn't much space up front so usually all the blood is squeezed out of my cock! My bulge (in boxers) usually goes down my leg but with these it disappears!

When I take my dick out to piss, it is so disappointing to pull out such a tiny dingaling.

Sometimes after I have been sitting I get up to find a "bone-in" - when the penis gets stuck in a forward position but compressed into the body.

What is your least favourite underwear?

2. jackhung3

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Worst pair i have is a Topman pair, that push everything so flat against me, it all disappears, damn things.. They're r ed and black striped tho, which i love :)

3. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

A pair of contoured pouch Microfiber life briefs (I know, I didn't learn my lesson the first few times) Does the same thing with shrinkage to fit the small space, The good news is that When it comes to life from such a small vantage point it completely throws the other person off gaurd and makes you seem like an extreme grower.
    :cool:

4. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    Anything by Cin2...I guess if you don't need the help of the sling to throw a bulge you shouldn't by them. The pouch is so small I feel like I have to rip 'em off after a few minutes just to get the blood flowing back to my dick.

Oh, and I usually like Calvins, but I have one pair of boxerbriefs that have a flat front (no contour pouch) and they are like a girdle for your cock. They flatten my junk so much I to show any bulge at all...sucks 'cause they were £27 ($50) and I can't wear 'em.

5. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

6. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:

7. D_Hands Christian Anderson

its wierd that you guys HATE wearing tight underwear because it hides the buldge..
    you'd think it wouldnt be a big deal if you yourself knows what your packing...

8. ChocolateThunder

ChocolateThunder New Member

Albums:
    I dont have buldge problems due to smaller balls. so i just rock out in some boxerbriefs and call it a day.

9. Viktor38b

Viktor38b Member

yeah have the same prob with Cin2, the pouch gets pulled down so low it just defeats the purpose then the shrinkage happens.

10. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, good to hear about someone with the same problem as me. Big dick with small balls. Very difficult to advertise in swimwear. Any sugestions guys?

11. Viktor38b

Viktor38b Member

have the same problem with the Cin2. dick pulls the pouch down and defeats the purpose of wearing them.

12. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I always burst out of buttoned CK's and all my other boxers are random brands. I have a top cat pair, dennis the menace, mikey mouse, ann summers (santa comes once a year) and kiddies pants with aliens on them and yes I'm skinny enough to fit in them but they obviously don't give me the room I need at the front. The best ones for me are full cotton boxers, they don't show bulge much because I wear baggy trousers but I hang really well.

Draft saved Draft deleted