Bulge(s) You Saw Today

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dh12345, Aug 14, 2009.

1. dh12345

dh12345 New Member

I got this idea on my ride home from work today. So I was sitting on my bus, coming home, and I was looking out the window, and there was this good looking, in shape, white hair older man, probably in his late 60's - and he was jogging. He was wearing no shirt, and only those short short running shorts. So he looked great from behind, so as the bus was passing I wanted to see what the guy had up front. No joke, his package, dick, was swinging around so much i thought his shorts might explode. 9-10 inches at LEAST. One of those bulges where the dick is so big, it's impossible not to notice. It got me so hot, I wanted to get off and suck him off right there. LOL. That obviously inspired me to make this thread.

So now I ask you, what were the best bulges you saw today?

EDIT: I didn't really know what forum to put this in, so I just decided to throw it in here. Don't kill me if it's in the wrong place, I'm new. :)

#1 dh12345, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  2. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Yeah, go suck off an old man's colostomy bag. Sounds hot!

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

:rofl:

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

probably my own, since I'm straight and don't make a habit of looking at other men.

5. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not even at the men here on this great exhibitionist forum of ours...?

6. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...like, never?

7. portlad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just the other day, I was at the mall and decided to look for bulges -- didn't see ONE!

About 10 years ago, I was at the Universal Studios amusement park in Orlando and saw this big bearded swarthy guy -- muscular, but husky -- in something like sweat pants, and it was like he had a huge sausage swinging in there. He was accompanied by a woman, slightly taller than he was, with marvelous, pendulous boobs. Braless, but she didn't need much more support than her tight jersey top. Wow, I thought they were quite a pair and imagined they had fantastic sessions together.

8. D_Trimbley Trousersprout

There is this super tall, muscled, hairy alpha male at work. I had to go to his office to deliver something to him and I just noticed he has the biggest bulge ever. Like you can actually see It going down his leg. I got to see him twice today. He's so masculine.

9. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I sported some wood while walking to do an errand today, and some folks glanced at my crotch. Happy to be providing that service for my neighbors. But I haven't seen any good bulges in a while.

Draft saved Draft deleted