Bulge(s) You Saw Today

dh12345

Just Browsing
Media
I got this idea on my ride home from work today. So I was sitting on my bus, coming home, and I was looking out the window, and there was this good looking, in shape, white hair older man, probably in his late 60's - and he was jogging. He was wearing no shirt, and only those short short running shorts. So he looked great from behind, so as the bus was passing I wanted to see what the guy had up front. No joke, his package, dick, was swinging around so much i thought his shorts might explode. 9-10 inches at LEAST. One of those bulges where the dick is so big, it's impossible not to notice. It got me so hot, I wanted to get off and suck him off right there. LOL. That obviously inspired me to make this thread.

So now I ask you, what were the best bulges you saw today?

EDIT: I didn't really know what forum to put this in, so I just decided to throw it in here. Don't kill me if it's in the wrong place, I'm new. :)

Last edited:

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No joke, his package, dick, was swinging around so much i thought his shorts might explode. 9-10 inches at LEAST. One of those bulges where the dick is so big, it's impossible not to notice. It got me so hot, I wanted to get off and suck him off right there. LOL.

Yeah, go suck off an old man's colostomy bag. Sounds hot!

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just the other day, I was at the mall and decided to look for bulges -- didn't see ONE!

About 10 years ago, I was at the Universal Studios amusement park in Orlando and saw this big bearded swarthy guy -- muscular, but husky -- in something like sweat pants, and it was like he had a huge sausage swinging in there. He was accompanied by a woman, slightly taller than he was, with marvelous, pendulous boobs. Braless, but she didn't need much more support than her tight jersey top. Wow, I thought they were quite a pair and imagined they had fantastic sessions together.

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
There is this super tall, muscled, hairy alpha male at work. I had to go to his office to deliver something to him and I just noticed he has the biggest bulge ever. Like you can actually see It going down his leg. I got to see him twice today. He's so masculine.