bulge viewing

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_625girth, Nov 3, 2008.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

saturday nite at my favorite water hole, I'm drinking a few beers and shooting pool, nothing exciting going on. after awhile it seems like the gals are checking out my crotch, to the point I thought my fly is open. it wasn't, and I could tell I wasn't being "bulgy" that night, I am usually a grower not a shower. maybe it was somehthing I had not noticed before, or the gals were being more obvious than before. one gal that I was talking to, dropped her eyes to my crotch about 3 times in a minute of conversation. and then when I was playing pool I saw her looking at me and then her eyes would drop to my crotch. funny thing is, in the past she has never said much to me and if I try to start up a conversation, she's pretty cold most of the time. she really did not have much to say saturday night. maybe the next time, I'll say, "since you are quiet and staring at my crotch, let's just go out and fuck without saying another word and get this over with.

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess she's a regular too, and it's possible one of her friends alerted her to the fact
    that your thing puts on an interesting show occasionally! LOL
    I wouldn't be too hasty in assuming that she want to jump your bones though.
    You might consider fluffing up your "bulge" or make it hard, and let her see your bulge
    that way...Then if she's intested... let her do the talking...asking for it etc. It might not hurt for you to leak some precum too...that should get her juices flowing too!
    IMHO...Good Luck!
    Let us know how it turns out! Grin!

3. LeoinAustin

LeoinAustin New Member

As an avid bulge watcher, I'm confident that me and my fellow watchers can help you figure this out. Just send us a pic of your package:wink:

4. somewhatcranky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm a bulge watcher too. actually, it's to the point of distraction for me. i need to keep my eyes on the road, rather than that cute guy's crotch, while riding my bike.

5. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

LOL!

Some of you guys have very witty ways of saying things, and your wit is appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted