Bulge vs. Swing?

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Quick, easy and painless question...but feel free to discuss.

The discussion would definitely flesh it out more.

Which do you prefer? A stationary bulge or a noticeable swing in the pants? I tend to wear sweatpants and boxers on the regular so I usually produce a swing. I tend to stray away from pants that hold everything too much in place noticeably, but for some reason, I don't mind walking around swinging so much. It's still bulge regardless, I guess...lol.

I guess you can answer about what you like to do and/or what you like to see.

Either way, have at it.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah when dressing cas - I like grey sweats that let the rascal dance and swing like big clock pendulum... back and forth... ball sack bouncing around too.... sure gets lots of looks from both sexes... and winks too.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to admit that both catch my eye. Bulges are more obvious, typically, and a big bulge certainly stands out, though I tend to think of them as the result of large balls, not necessarily a large dick.

But swingers leave much more to the imagination and there's nothing like watching a guy's package move coyly from side to side...especially if he's not paying any attention to it.

I personally like to sport either, depending on my mood or what I'll be doing in my day, but when I'm swinging free, I feel a lot more conspicuous and also, to be honest, nervous about getting an erection. When I'm swinging, I tend to fall down the right leg and and erection becomes absolutely unmissable. (Is that a word?)

Reactions: ht8890

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yeah when dressing cas - I like grey sweats that let the rascal dance and swing like big clock pendulum... back and forth... ball sack bouncing around too.... sure gets lots of looks from both sexes... and winks too.
Funny...I actually wear grey sweats...and I don't really have to be aroused at all to be swinging. I never really paid too much attention to it until recent years though, heheh...when I started noticing people paying attention to me.

cracka77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bulges look like 'A pair of socks wanna be'.

Swing 'shows the real thing.... & people stare.

The amount of drivers that look at my manhood, while I jog along the road is a huge turn on.... which in turn gives me a semi hard while I jog.

I have found... Women look away (shy or disgust).
Men stare & stare & STARE. (which does not mean they're gay,.... Just mesmerised) .... We all know the 'average'. Not many blokes have a 7" flaccid penis.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talk abouat swing, I wear a 0ga PA and a 00ga frenum as well as a 00ga transverse frenum, man do I swing, and I wear pleated dress slacks!! Get some looks in the lockeroom.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
swing away! since I almost never wear underwear, and when I do it's boxers (not counting jockstraps for workouts when needed) I swing. even in jeans when its more of a stationary bulge, it moves some when I walk. and yes I agree...a tight still bulge does look like it could be fake socks, but a swinging dick is a swinging dick..no doubt about it. grey sweats or white sweats show it best! and for a real pendulum and mound, when I pump first.. for the next day or so my long fat cock sways over my bloated balls. it's so much I actually have to watch what I wear.