Bulge vs. Swing?

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love seeing dudes freeball in the meah BB shorts. You can see their cock and balls bounce around as they walk!!!!!

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I purposefully free-balled on a trip to the tailor, whom I suspected to be gay. As he was taking my inseam measurement, his hand brushed against my noticeable bulge. I pretended not to pay attention, but was amused when he wrote something down and then decided to take the measurement not once but two more times. By the 2nd time, of course, I was a bit stiffer; my glans was showing through the material quite well and I had put on another inch or two down the leg. I looked down at him with a smile, which he returned, after giving my meat a short, friendly rub.

He finished the measurements and didn't charge me for the adjustments when I came in a week later. And, of course, told me to stop by anytime. :)
(And this from a man with a wedding ring on...)

Reactions: ht8890

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow - I feel so self-conscious when I swing in shorts in public but maybe I should give it a try again...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Around the house everything I wear lets me swing, also at the gym. Now that I am older i don't wear my jeans as tight so I don't have as much of a bulge anymore as I hang down my right leg, but pants still too tight to let my mini me and the boys swing.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Took my dog on a short walk this afternoon after working out. I was still in my sweatshorts with a prominent bulge (jockstrap). I went 3 city blocks and got looks the whole time, from walkers and drivers, alike. I'm usually a swinger...but there's something eye-catching about a good bulge!

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the bulge AND swing are both hot, but the swing seems to be hotter while in clothes...and the bulge hotter when in underclothes.

Oh man, I'm masturbating as soon as I get a break! ^_^

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Unless one has on very loose pants, or has a short enough flaccid in which the swing won't really be seen, letting it swing is not appropriate in many environments. Before I got into penis enlargement I never had to think about such, but when my flaccid length changed (increased from under 3" flaccid to over 5" flaccid) it eventually became something I was aware of.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Around the house everything I wear lets me swing, also at the gym. Now that I am older i don't wear my jeans as tight so I don't have as much of a bulge anymore as I hang down my right leg, but pants still too tight to let my mini me and the boys swing.

I bet that is a fantastic swinger you got there....my vote is for swinging!!!

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends what I wear, I prefer "swing" as I mostly freeball, or boxers if any underwear so I get a good swing. In low rise jeans I get a good bulge which shows everything off well, even to my circumcised status, so either can be good for me.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wore my usual to work today: boxers. About 10 minutes into a presentation, I noticed several young women weren't looking at my face. I glanced down and could very clearly see the outline of my penis stretching down my right leg -- through denim, and loose-fit! I casually made a re-adjustment and went on with my lecture. But still...some days I wish that I were a bit more comfortable in briefs.

The rest of the morning I was very conscious of how much I was swinging with each step I took down the hall. My guess is that others were pretty conscious of it, too.

cougarhunter

Experimental Member
Media
I like both. Tight jeans with with my package protuding from the front is hot and at the gym if I wear boxers and nylon shorts the looks I get are a real turn on. Iam conflicted.