Bulge vs VDL/VPL

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I'm trying to decide what looks and feels better -- bulge in the jeans from briefs, or VPL/VDL from going commando.

I think commando is way more comfortable and looks better, and that the briefs make it look like I've stuffed a sock down my pants. I'd like to get your opinions, though.

Here are some photos of commando and briefs, respectively:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Wine0

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think in darker jeans the bulge is better...lighter jeans show off commando much better imo. :) Also, if you want to show it off and get second and third looks..go for a thinner denim in the lighter colors. :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't freeball in denim; just don't like how it feels. It looks hot, though. Lightweight boxers gives the same look as freeball, yet it feels much more comfortable. To me, freeball/boxers is a sexier bulge look than briefs, especially at the gym. Gym shorts and track pants are way more revealing than denim jeans.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally wear 'obviously for men' boxers, Like in lowesrhangers avatar. They have a pocket instead of a pouch which will give you a VDL look.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
I generally wear 'obviously for men' boxers, Like in lowesrhangers avatar. They have a pocket instead of a pouch which will give you a VDL look.

they're really awesome and last forever... i have a few different pair and love em. haven't tried the briefs yet, but i'm more of a boxerbriefs/trunks guy anyway.