bulge

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Most certainly in the Mens Room. After doing my business I wash my hands then make any necessary adjustments utilizing the mirror.

I tend to freeball, in pleated khakis with roomy thighs, so the only time they'd see me check myself out in public is just after sitting or standing.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, in fact, there was one dude who made it a point to be sitting in the dressing room when I came in to comb my hair and make final adjustments. After his being there a few times, I started going in with a towel wrapped around me, so I could show him more of what he obviously wanted to see. I don't know who enjoyed it more, he as he looked, or me as I showed.

D

deleted111

Friends and co-workers catch me once in a while adjusting my bulge because I have an itch or i&#39;m bunching up in my pants a bit. Its a little embarassing but what am I supposed to do about it? I dont usually do it while strolling by their desks. I just do it then realize moments later someone is standing right in front of me or realizes I am touching myself. <shrug> When you have an itch, you scratch it&#33;