Bulge

Sevenpointsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to know Do most women check a guys crotch for a bulge. And is it a turn on to see a guys dick through whatever he's wearing

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I do now. I didn't used to. But as size matters to me, any clues as to size I can gleen, in advance of getting naked, the better...

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, I do it all the time. My boy friend always has a nice bulge and I feel bad that one of the first things I do when he comes home from work is go immediately to his junk with admiring eyes haha. It's like a 6th sense or something... When I am out and about, sometimes out of the corner of my eye I will spot a nice bulge, then I have to pretend I wasn't staring at a guy's crotch for the last 5 minutes. Girls are just as bad, if not worse, than boys! ^_^

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol a friend at work told me once how the ladies have every guy checked out.i guess was a good thing her telling me they voted me one of the best asses haha.... all i could think when she told me that was but there were looking at guys crotches and with me they moved to my ass lol maybe i should find move use for my socks haha.......

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Just wanted to know Do most women check a guys crotch for a bulge. And is it a turn on to see a guys dick through whatever he's wearing

I have seen guys checking out my bulge before , it happens more often then one may think :( .

I was on the Greyhound bus And I had fallen a sleep(non stop from Seattle to to the destination. i.e no bus transfers) , well I got an morning wood , everyone looked at it as they reloaded the bus from a smoking break. The thing that pissed me off is that they woke me up, as I can sense people hovering around or staring at me while I am sleeping.

D_Bubba Pootbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Hah, I wish I had pants that showed my bulge. However, I stick away from the tighter stuff. The only thing that would show my buldge would be too tight. I have a rather awkward body shape (really tall, really thin), and any pants that would fit right enough to show my bulge would be too short.