Bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ipo, May 24, 2007.

1. ipo

ipo New Member

I love looking at bulge

There is a few movies which really excite me.

aussieBum

Love looking at so soft and huge bulge.
    especially it is bouncing.

I love it more than hard one.

Do you have any good movies?
    or site?

please let me know

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have to agree with you. I just love to see a nice soft package, you just wanna put your hand under and feel the weight in your palm.

3. beachound

beachound Member

I agree also, big bulges are hot. Love seeing guys in mesh basketball shorts with no underwear on. Seeing their package move around while they walk is hot!!!

4. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For example, the tiny tiny avatar-sized photo you have in your gallery. I could spend all day under that bulge.

It's too bad (but understandable) that most bulge photos are taken with the penis in an erect state.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And I'm one of those guys who sports it for your viewing pleasure. Either freeballing or lightweight boxers will produce the desired effect. I wear mesh shorts with boxers just about all the time that I'm not at work. They show my outline even when totally limp. I love how my dick looks hanging in them. Very popular currently - I see mesh shorts on guys all over town.

6. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Member

Albums:
    oh yea ....... those slinky mesh shorts were just made for freeballing and showing it, huh? I just have to watch that sometimes my cock swing around rubbing against that slick cool fabric starts to give me a semi. Now we all know there is NO WAY to hide that in those shorts, LOL.

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's why it's so much fun!

8. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

There are plenty of good sites, but for the record let me just say Aussiebum is the worst excuse for mens wear that is supposed to be tailored to just men. When you have an audience and a focus, how do you completely miss the target.Wonderjocks are the most ugly and uncomfortable looking pair of undies I've ever seen, and I'm not a fan of nylon speedos. Go figure a friend sent me a pair in exchange for spandex, but I didn't know I was getting Nylon speedos, else there would not have been a trade. At least he likes his. (makes me wonder if he did that on purpose).
    :cool:

9. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Member

Albums:
    lol.....we're on the same page BoxerGuy. Can't tell you how many times I've had to rub one out in the car before I could get out 'cuz my cock had a mind of it's own and gone all hard!

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always give some thought to what I'm gong to wear and my state of horniness before I go out. It's early and I want to do the laundry, so of course, I have to wear something sexy. Last time I did the wash I saw a young guy in light blue basketball shorts and a white T-shirt. He was obviously hanging, either in boxers or freeballing, and as lean as he was, he slightly tented his shorts. Maybe no one else noticed, but I sure did.