Bulge?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am for sure a bulge watcher. Can't help it. It's embarrasing sometimes too. I work with this guy who is in his 50's, he's gay, and a real sweet heart. Anyway, he has a huge buldge in his trousers. I always catch myself looking, and I'm like WTF are you doing? He's twice your age and GAY. Haha. So for me, it doesn't even have to be anyone I'm interested in or attracted to. I check out nearly every single man's package that I encounter. If it's worth looking at again, you better bet that I do. I get caught all the time though....people probably think I'm a major perv. :biggrin1:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
It actually makes me uncomfortable to know someone is staring. A college peer of mine kept staring at my crotch today, I thought my girlfriend had been gossiping as this was one of her friends but apparently she hadn't told anyone anything.

I was trying to make conversation but it was so obvious, everything then went really awkward. Talking like robots.

Besides that though I always look at other guys bulges. A hell of alot, I don't find that they turn me on, I just do it. Eyeing up the competition, curiosity etc I know however that a bulge means shit, my dad bulges stupid amounts but he's got an average sized penis. It depends on what your wearing and how it fits your body.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's Gotta Be The Stupidest Fucking Undergarment I've Ever Seen...You Can't Even Call It Underwear Cuz He's Not Wearing Anything...

It's Prolly Expensive As Hell Too

When As Men Are We Gonna Learn That Male Lingere Benifits No One...
And Is Just A Complete Waste Of Buttfuckery

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I may be on shaky ground Snoozy and MB, but maybe you are either the exceptions or you are doing it subconsciously.

I recently spent a week by the pool and the beach and I can tell you that I was being checked out almost continuously. When at home, I notice Ladies of a certain age most noticeably staring. :smile: I have a theory on this :wink:

Depends on whether you're a shower or grower. Not to be crass Lpd, but in your particularly large flaccid state, the entire pool community would notice you. :tongue: If you're a grower, the bulge simply isn't going to be as noticeable. If the bulge is large, I will take notice sooner or later.

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I notice a bulge it has nothing to do with intellectual curiosity, I can assure you. :biggrin1:

It's not the first thing I notice but if i'm interested, I will eventually sneak a peek.

So... what you are saying is just because I have a big... little head. Doesn't mean that my big head isn't little?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I almost never look at buldges... I can't see well without my glasses, and hate wearing them in public... I do thought look at my current friends... it's hard to tell though...

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on whether you're a shower or grower. Not to be crass Lpd, but in your particularly large flaccid state, the entire pool community would notice you. :tongue: If you're a grower, the bulge simply isn't going to be as noticeable. If the bulge is large, I will take notice sooner or later.

If you are unusual in any way, I think people look at you. I think there are as many crotch watchers as boob watchers whether the watcher realises it or not, and if their eyes stray to something unusual then they give themselves away more.

The thrust of take off always gives me a bit of a semi on airplanes and on a recent flight a very gay steward was looking after my seating area and when walking around after take off whilst we were all still strapped in, he looked down at my seat belt area and said "Oh Sir, let me get you something for that." I had no idea what he was talking about until he came back a few moments later with a blanket :biggrin1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It actually makes me uncomfortable to know someone is staring. A college peer of mine kept staring at my crotch today, I thought my girlfriend had been gossiping as this was one of her friends but apparently she hadn't told anyone anything. I was trying to make conversation but it was so obvious, everything then went really awkward. Talking like robots. Besides that though I always look at other guys bulges. A hell of alot, I don't find that they turn me on, I just do it. Eyeing up the competition, curiosity etc I know however that a bulge means shit, my dad bulges stupid amounts but he's got an average sized penis. It depends on what your wearing and how it fits your body.

Great to see your photos again!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'd love, just for a short time, to have a noticeable bulge (not too overt), sadly as I'm a grower that's never going to happen (not that I grow into much either! :tongue:)

But I have to say, I actually end up taking a subtle glance every now and then at some other men... nothing sexual, but since I've been at this site, it's crept into my mind every ona few occasions. I'll just be wondering in my head if some guy is hung/small/average etc out of pure curiousity. Possibly because I'm now secure in the fact that at least I'm not small, I compare myself to them?

Probably shouldn't have admitted that... :redface:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'd love, just for a short time, to have a noticeable bulge (not too overt), sadly as I'm a grower that's never going to happen (not that I grow into much either! :tongue:)

But I have to say, I actually end up taking a subtle glance every now and then at some other men... nothing sexual, but since I've been at this site, it's crept into my mind every ona few occasions. I'll just be wondering in my head if some guy is hung/small/average etc out of pure curiousity. Possibly because I'm now secure in the fact that at least I'm not small, I compare myself to them?

Probably shouldn't have admitted that... :redface:
Not a big deal.. can't help when LPSG pops into your mind... it does that to me quite freqently.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]on a r[/SIZE][/FONT]ecent flight a very gay steward was looking after my seating area and when walking around after take off whilst we were all still strapped in, he looked down at my seat belt area and said "Oh Sir, let me get you something for that." I had no idea what he was talking about until he came back a few moments later with a blanket :biggrin1:

Remind me, if I'm planning on joining the mile high club, it's going to be with you.

On a beach it's hard NOT to notice the bulges... I mean more in the mall, the train, etc.

bigjohnnyuk

Cherished Member
Media
So, I'm a little obsessed about bulging at the moment! So thought I'd ask an opinion of the ladies (and any fellas out there too). I live in London and get the tube (underground train) to work evrey day. It's always really busy so you often end up standing in front of the people sitting down – which puts their face pretty much exactly level with my crotch! Given I like to bulge, with my dick hanging prominently down one leg and balls bulging out too, it's pretty hard not to give the other passengers an ey-full of my package. Sometimes I hold a bag in front of me, but often you have to hang on to the bar above you, which leave you pretty exposed... Anyway, if that was you, what would you think?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I'm a little obsessed about bulging at the moment! So thought I'd ask an opinion of the ladies (and any fellas out there too). I live in London and get the tube (underground train) to work evrey day. It's always really busy so you often end up standing in front of the people sitting down – which puts their face pretty much exactly level with my crotch! Given I like to bulge, with my dick hanging prominently down one leg and balls bulging out too, it's pretty hard not to give the other passengers an ey-full of my package. Sometimes I hold a bag in front of me, but often you have to hang on to the bar above you, which leave you pretty exposed... Anyway, if that was you, what would you think?

A nice bulge on the train to work starts my day off right. :smile:

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice straight men look (checking out the competition I guess or out of curiosity) then quickly look away as will women who will look then quickly divert their eyes.

I look as well at about anthing that is interesting.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've looked. Usually it's difficult to tell because of the baggy styles of clothing though.

I still remember one guy in college who was visiting our dorm with a group of his friends. I couldn't help but notice the huge bulge in the one guy's shorts. I was hoping to talk to him and get to know him (drag him into my room - hey, I didn't have a roommate! heh heh...) but I'm shy, plus I went to college with incredibly prudish people, so I not only couldn't drag him into my room without being looked down upon, I couldn't mention the bulge in his shorts to anyone without being looked down upon!

There is a guy now that I have been trying to check out, but he keeps wearing loose pants (how DARE he!) It's summer now and he does kayaking and tubing with a group I'm in, so I might get to see him in considerably less clothing. There IS something else that I noticed about him last summer when he was dressed in just swim trunks, something I never thought of before but was attracted to...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That would start my day off right, but I might not get a lot of work done.

I say if you have show it off, most guys enjoy cleavage, give us girls something to drool over.