Bulges At Ufc (ultimate Fight Championship)

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Elibee2178

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talldreads you are killing me with all these fine pics. I keep thinking each guy is the hottest, until I see the next pic. Their bodies alone are more than spankworthy, but many have great bulges and/or faces, too. Then damn! When they fight, get sweaty, grinding into one another on the mat, some hot muscle dude getting dominated by another hot muscle dude. I am not going to sleep tonight.

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Talldreads you are killing me with all these fine pics. I keep thinking each guy is the hottest, until I see the next pic. Their bodies alone are more than spankworthy, but many have great bulges and/or faces, too. Then damn! When they fight, get sweaty, grinding into one another on the mat, some hot muscle dude getting dominated by another hot muscle dude. I am not going to sleep tonight.

LMAO, now you know what I go through when I see these fine ass dudes! Welcome to the club bro!

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO, now you know what I go through when I see these fine ass dudes! Welcome to the club bro!

Oh, I am not new to MMA, I just haven't done the research you have! I remember being turned on by early MMA guys like Marco Ruas and Ken Shamrock. I would love these guys to pin me to a mat and try to make me tap out with a vigorous ground and pound of a different sort.

Reactions: gayrawtoTalbtTm

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, I am not new to MMA, I just haven't done the research you have! I remember being turned on by early MMA guys like Marco Ruas and Ken Shamrock. I would love these guys to pin me to a mat and try to make me tap out with a vigorous ground and pound of a different sort.

LMAO, I hear ya!

Here's a more treats for you:

http://image.funscrape.com/images/m/marco_ruas_with_belts-26868.jpg

http://www.knucklepit.com/_tKen Shamrock 1_001.jpg

http://anotherdeadleeblog.typepad.c...g/images/2007/09/22/zabjudahmiguelcotto26.jpg

Matthew+Riddle+30.JPG (image)

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dana White is a legend. This is the guy who turned up to an interview noontime in London with a female journalist from the Financial Times with his bodyguard in tow ("Lunch with the FT" a few weeks back). Was he really afraid that she'd stab him with her biro or hit him with her phone?

I agree he's very well presented and probably meets many men's definitions of how. However, he is married to Anna with whom he has three kids. So I he's taken... and I guess any ringside excitement in the trousers department must be be purely professional. Given how many people he has sued any other conclusion would be fraught with litigation risk!

MMA guys are hot, love Chris Weidman and Michael Chandler. And Dana White is super hot in his own way too ha ;)