Bulges in "Can't Stop the Music"

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few days ago, the movie "Can't Stop the Music" was shown on TV. That is the (1979 or so) musical about the beginning of the singing group "The Village People."

At any rate, certain scenes in that movie reveal some terrific bulges!!

Most notable is the sexy hard hat member of the Village People group. He wears tight, light blue Levis in many of his scenes, and you can clearly see a very large, juicy bulge going down his right leg for about 6' at least!
He MUST have known that his big tool was being advertised every time he took a step!

Probably his most revealing scene is just before the YMCA number. The group is walking down the street on their way to the Y, and you can clearly see the outline of his big tool in those skin-tight jeans! Where were the censors??? :rolleyes: (By the way, the YMCA number shows--for a very brief moment--a few NAKED young men in the shower. Watch for it fast and get ready to press the "slow" button on your remote many times!0

Another sexy hot male star in this flick is Steve Gutenberg. For many of his scenes, he wears skin-tight white jeans, and you can easily see his meat bulging across his crotch to his right--although not as frequently or as clearly as you see the hard-hat's meat.

The leatherman is also sporting a nice bulge in this movie, although less often than Gutenberg or the hard hat guy.

So, if you're ever horny for a good flick that has a LOT of juicy bulges, just rent the DVD of "Can't Stop the Music." You should definitely be satisfied!! :eek:

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is available on DVD. It's one of my favorite "so bad it's good" movies and I own a DVD copy of it.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just bought the DVD on ebay for $1.99. Such a great flick for hot guys. Guttenberg was SO hot! I wish guys would wear those half shirts again!

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I'd never heard of this movie. But since I hadn't, I stopped on it to see what it was and couldn't get past the 45 minute, roller-skating-through-the-city, disco, opening credits montage.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This movie is great and there is many more fun things to watch out for. It was directed by the late Nancy Walker (Ida Morgenstern and the maid in McMillan and Wife) who was at one time a show girl. It is also the final appearances for two famous actresses. One being Barbara Rush and the other being June Havoc who played Steve Guttenberg's Mother. Both were absolute sex kittens in their golden days in front of the camera.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... now, if they'd only release Skatetown, U.S.A. on DVD, I could complete my disco movie collection...

Roller Boogie
Can't Stop the Music
Thank God It's Friday

etc., etc., etc...

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would love to find this movie on DVD
You might like to try "footlight." They were originally located in the East Village in New York City. Not sure whether they're still open. They'd carry the most unusual vinyl, CD and later on, films. They have a web site, who knows, it's a start.

By the way, at one time or another, all of the Village people hung out at the Spike in NYC. Ah, the good old days. BTW, they were all hung....