Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally, the powers that be are "good" about catching the too obvious bulge of a guy's dick in tv/films but has anyone else done a double take at the occasional spotting??
One comes to mind for me. The Stride gum commercial where the dude is hit by a ram in the crotch. Just before he's walking across the street with his hand in his pocket and WHOAH!!!! Very nice outline going on. Take a look:
YouTube - Stride Gum Commercial -- Office Park

Love to hear of others.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Really surprising:

In the 1962 John Wayne film Hatari, German actor Hardy Kruger has most everything on display and it can be easily seen in mutliple scenes. This is especially interesting considering that film standards and practices were far more stringent at that time.

In the television comedy, "What's Happening" actor Ernest Thomas was another who at various times had a display that left little to the imagination.

The final one that rarely but occasionally had a view was "Welcome Back Kotter". The actor who portrayed Freddie Boom Boom Washington on occasion had an interesting display.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Talking about musicals made me think of the AMAZING sight I saw whilst watching the classic movie, "South Pacific."
During the song "Bloody Mary", the actor Ken Clark ("Stew Pot") (http://tinyurl.com/2cpd2oz) is wearing cutoff shortsand his dick is stretching down his pant leg and the shorts are hugging a very clear outline throughout the song. I remember thinking "how the hell did THAT get past censors?!?!" Of course, I'm not complaining...Apparently, he was a beefcake model before getting into films (I'm sure thanks to some horny producer who said, "Kid, I can make you a star!") :rolleyes:

Reactions: Summershorts

SuperSizedBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talking about musicals made me think of the AMAZING sight I saw whilst watching the classic movie, "South Pacific."
During the song "Bloody Mary", the actor Ken Clark ("Stew Pot") (http://tinyurl.com/2cpd2oz) is wearing cutoff shortsand his dick is stretching down his pant leg and the shorts are hugging a very clear outline throughout the song. I remember thinking "how the hell did THAT get past censors?!?!" Of course, I'm not complaining...Apparently, he was a beefcake model before getting into films (I'm sure thanks to some horny producer who said, "Kid, I can make you a star!") :rolleyes:

I'm in complete agreement with you on this one.

Reactions: deleted3155011

pontoofs

1st Like
Media
Lost in Space. The dad was often showing some serious outline in the ole basket area. I have the first season on DVD and every episode we watch for what side John is hangin on. :)

Reactions: motorcityboy

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Boy on the Waltons surprised me when I watched a rerun. I saw his piece hanging down his leg and figured that he either freeballed or wore boxers. Too bad I never watched the show when it originally aired. I caught a few other reruns, and sure enough, I saw that dick hanging more than once with the outline clearly visible.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

"Stew Pot" also shows some great bulges during the "There is Nothing Like A Dame" number.... very hot guy!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I totally agree with you about the stud "Stew Pot" in South Pacific.
That guy is hot in many ways: tall, blonde, handsome, manly, great build, and a bulging VPL that you would not believe! When I play that film, I always try to pause it at the point where I can enjoy the sight of his bulging manhood through those tight shorts. Yummy!!

Also, the film Can't Stop the Music (about the rise of the Village People!) has many, MANY scenes of the Vil People in tight pants and definitely showing some obvious VPLs. In particular, watch for the one in which the singing group is walking quickly down a street in NY (?). The construction worker is wearing tight pants (white jeans, I think) and you can see everything!! Makes you think, "Were the censors blind??" :rolleyes:

And of course, we all know about "Little Joe Cartwright" in the Bonanza TV series! VPL-wise, he was certainly not "little" at all!

Last edited:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's not forget the adorably hunky John Schneider on TV's "Dukes of Hazzard." I know there has been a thread on him, but I watched what may be the worst show in the history of television just to see that bulge.

Reactions: bigtoad

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check out the beginning sequence of Sex and the City. There's a guy behind Carrie (SJP) with a HUGE bulge in his pants. This is right when the frame freezes, he is walking right behind her. What IS that!

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: bigtoad