Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally, the powers that be are "good" about catching the too obvious bulge of a guy's dick in tv/films but has anyone else done a double take at the occasional spotting??
One comes to mind for me. The Stride gum commercial where the dude is hit by a ram in the crotch. Just before he's walking across the street with his hand in his pocket and WHOAH!!!! Very nice outline going on. Take a look:
YouTube - Stride Gum Commercial -- Office Park

Love to hear of others.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
David Henrie in Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Channel showed multiple bulges. Rumor has it that the Disney heads knew of his endowment and that is why he was wearing crotch and butt hugging jeans, suits in the later seasons, he even twitted that they tried to get him in a speedo during a crossover episode. Which is kinda ironic since he will be playing a young Ronald Reagan during his lifeguard years and he has to wear a speedo like singlet.
david3.jpg
david2.jpg
david.jpg

cockysmith

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was watching a new Netflix series (Fool me once) and noticed this huge bulge.
Despite the ambigous title, this is supposed to be a thriller series :D

The actor is Craige Els (I don't think he's famous at all) and he's probably going commando to facilitate the next scene, in which his shorts are pulled down (unfortunately that scene is only from the back!)

Coach bulge 11.jpg
Coach bulge 144.jpg
Coach bulge 5.jpg
Coach bulge 7.jpg
Coach naked 4.jpg

Coach naked 5.jpg

superboynmiami

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is an actor named Patrick Cronen who did a Loan Direct Commercial showing a nice freeball bulge. He's a hot actor:

View attachment 961732
Patrick is actually a friend of mine and I can confirm he has a very large cock. I've seen it in person. He once commented to me that he's seen a lot of dicks but he hasn't seen one as big as his.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check out the beginning sequence of Sex and the City. There's a guy behind Carrie (SJP) with a HUGE bulge in his pants. This is right when the frame freezes, he is walking right behind her. What IS that!

The 1978 movie "Midnight Express" with Brad Davis. There are a number of interesting scenes in this flick. Midnight Express (1978) - IMDb.

Also, one of my favorite movies of all time, Smokey and the Bandit IMDb - Smokey and the Bandit (1977). Burt shows off his huge crotch more than a few times. Probably the best was when she lays her head down on this lap while they're driving. I'm sure that shot was only for the purpose of showcasing Burt's big dick.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: