Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
has anyone mentioned the new Windows 7 commercial? It's the one with the college kid in the lecture hall classroom with his laptop who has the walking daydream of himself presenting a talk to his fellow students- and he realizes that he's wearing just his tighty white underwear...

Notice the "fantasy" version of himself is a different actor: muscular, tanned, and I could be wrong, but the first glimpse might show us just a bit more than they planned...!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There were so some noticeable bulges in Happy Days between Henry Wrinkler and Ted McGinley....though probably spread out, you just have to find out who wore the tightest pants ever.

Another mention is The Dukes of Hazzard(greatly mentioned!)

The Superman series as well as the films that followed.

Reactions: Summershorts

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone mentioned the new Windows 7 commercial? It's the one with the college kid in the lecture hall classroom with his laptop who has the walking daydream of himself presenting a talk to his fellow students- and he realizes that he's wearing just his tighty white underwear...

Notice the "fantasy" version of himself is a different actor: muscular, tanned, and I could be wrong, but the first glimpse might show us just a bit more than they planned...!

I just saw that commercial. Very hot. The shot of the hunk in his briefs I almost missed it. But very hot!

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like watching old movies from before the 50's. Seems briefs were not popular until after WWII. Also many period costume movies about the 1700's 1800's men wore tight britches and often satin that really accentuates. Look for men in the background who don't get so much scrutiny from costumers or directors.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with moranus42. Sometimes on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) you can catch some of the old flicks from the 40's and 50's with guys showing bulges and various degrees of chubbiness.

Reactions: deleted3155011

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also, I posted this a few weeks ago on a VPL branch. The dark haired young guy from 3rd Rock From the Sun showed much bulge in the movie:

I just watched the movie 500 Days of Summer. The actor in it, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, had major VPL going on! There's one scene at a wedding where he kinda turns to wait for Zooey Deschanel's character to join him. Dude has to be sporting wood!

jprobe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check out the new Coors Light commercial. There's one running now with a Black guy with a huge bulge. Two great shots: the first as he enters the door, his dick is bulging down the side of his tight jeans. The last one is at the end, there's a shot of him seated with that bulge popping. Trying to get the caps.

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are looking for bulges I'd suggest "De Vierde Man". Its a film from the Netherlands and it is the basis for Basic Instinct (same director). It has TONS of bulges in Speedo's, briefs, full frontal, etc. A picture of a guy in a speedo actually drives the whole movie...

The plot is a writer stays with a woman after he speaks at a small event. He finds a picture of a major twink in a speedo at her place (whom he saw at a train station earlier) and is in a desperate search for this guy while staying with this woman who he is pretending to love. He has fantasies of things he would do to this guy throughout the film (including a very shocking scene including a speedo and the cross in a church). This guy eventually comes to visits the woman whom the writer is staying with. From there you will just have to see the film :p

Reactions: Summershorts

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm watching Ryan Philippe host SNL and HELLO!! Could he showcase an amazing bulge any more?!?! I'll have to track down the monologue on YouTube...I seem to remember something about him having a big cock but usually guys try to hide it...well I don't but celebs.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Watch the first StarTrek film. The costume material on the guys leave nothing to the imagination.

I leave my TV on when I go to sleep and I awoke during the night a few nights ago and caught an episode of Star Trek, Next Generation. It was the episode where Dr. Crusher hooks up with this guy Odan who is a symbiant. Anywho, the guy's host body dies and for a short time Ryker gives up his body as a loaner. In one scene towards the end he's reclining on a sofa or something with one leg on the floor. The crotch shot was very VPL! I was like ooohhh-Kaayyyy!

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I leave my TV on when I go to sleep and I awoke during the night a few nights ago and caught an episode of Star Trek, Next Generation. It was the episode where Dr. Crusher hooks up with this guy Odan who is a symbiant. Anywho, the guy's host body dies and for a short time Ryker gives up his body as a loaner. In one scene towards the end he's reclining on a sofa or something with one leg on the floor. The crotch shot was very VPL! I was like ooohhh-Kaayyyy!

Weird thing is, I saw this one yesterday morning too.
I think Dr. Crusher was the original MILF.
I don't think anybody else knows what you are talking about though, and I still don't get what a symbiant is myself.

I saw the scene. He was going around in some kind of space pajamas.
Ryker is a pork chop though, and I think you might have been the only one interested. It works in the show, but if you've ever noticed, guys who go around acting like big studs (especially when they actually are not) can be really annoying in real life. What does VPL mean?
Was the guy packing anything to explain all his disproportionate confidence with women?

PS. There was a totally wierd dyke love scene at the end of the show.
Must have been ground breaking. I didn't even know they did stuff like that then. The interesting thing is the dialouge is written and acted very subtly, in such a way as to make no value judgment on lesbians "Odan", now being a women, or what views people in the future take about gay (or other alternate arrangement) relationships.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Inmysweats, you are right!

I also saw that ad for Choice Hotels, and when that guy came on screen with that HUGE bulge going down his left leg, I could not believe it! I said to myself, "My goodness! Didn't the censors see that big salami shape snaking its way down his pants??"

Since I first saw it, I have seen a shorter version of that same ad which does NOT include the clip of this guy. I think someone got wise and edited out his part of the ad.

Too bad! :frown1: