bulges in joggy bottoms

scottishmuscledude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i stay in scotland, in the united kingdom and anyone from here knows that there is a fashion with all guys/boys/men wearing grey cotton jogging bottoms and anyone who does wear them will know..their rather cling round your bulge.

is it just me or is it really amazing when you dont wear boxers with them and you know everyone can see your floppy willy swing around as you walk..i love girls reactions when their trying not to look.

sometimes when i see them looking, ill put one of my hands down my joggy bottoms and "readjust" my package..their faces are so embarrased when they see me doing that but obv they will be turned on.

i would hate it if i had a lack of bulge to show off, i really would.

but what i was wondering, if a guy who didnt have a bulge...would he be able to buy something like this? Limpy Packer Large - Free UK Delivery on Realistic Dildos at Lovehoney and then somehow strap it to his leg to pretend thats his bulge under his joggy bottoms?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
In the States, on Saturday morning is the norm here. I see alot of guy at the HomeDepot store in grey sweat picking up stuff. I guess like me its the first thing you find on a Saturday morning when you are off from work.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always enjoy seeing it to an extent but it also makes me really uncomfortable because I don't want to get caught staring. It's hard to tell who is just showing off and doesn't care and who will grab a pipe and follow you out to your car.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
is it just me or is it really amazing when you dont wear boxers with them and you know everyone can see your floppy willy swing around as you walk..i love girls reactions when their trying not to look.

One of the hottest feelings ever, especially when I'm driving and have a massive hardon. When I'm in the store, sometimes I like to lift up my tshirt to pretend like i'm wiping off sweat from my face just to flash my lower abs. Sometimes it's hotter when you are wearing designer boxers underneath the sweats to show those off too.