bulges in men over 30 - an observation

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok so i don't know if it's just me but i tend to look at the crotch of guys pants a lot, and it seems to me that men over 30 generally always have more of a bulge than younger guys.... i'm not sure what it is though, because i know all guys arent hung, but do you think that the penis/balls get heavier after 30 and make more of an impression in pants or....?
maybe just by the time someone's 30ish they've completely filled out and are just completely "men" and have a heavier package.

this is really an observation i've noticed and i wonder what everyone else thinks. im just curious and i hope you dont think im trolling.

happy sunday!

D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

Just Browsing
Media
Well I just turned 30 and hope to see my bulge continue to expand, but I doublt it:disappointed:. I guess I'd attribute it to older guys maybe dressing differently than younger guys, types of pants, tucking in the shirt, making the bulge more visible? Hell I don't know just keep on appreciating those bulges!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IMO could be it's just dated fashion sense

they might still have notions of style based on high school or college when tighter fitting pants and briefs tended to be more popular

wearing sizes smaller than they should because of vanity

(yehhhhp...still fit....aghhhhh...a size 32 waist...whew) :boggled:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ohiodong said:
Well I just turned 30 and hope to see my bulge continue to expand, but I doublt it:disappointed:. I guess I'd attribute it to older guys maybe dressing differently than younger guys, types of pants, tucking in the shirt, making the bulge more visible? Hell I don't know just keep on appreciating those bulges!
Hey, ohiodong, I always appreciate an older bulge, 30 isn't so bad, I have to believe it I'll be there in a couple of years

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
LOL
did you just out yourself KG?

:biggrin1:

"Out" myself? What age, sex or embarrassing crap haven't I shared around here? I'm older, therefore I can call you a "punk." :wink:

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its because we dress like we should, not like a slob with our pants hanging down around our hips and the crouch of our pants at our knees. No wonder no one can see your package.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is also quite possible that males over thirty are less inhibited than males of a younger age. I have also observed that when young males enter our local historic buildings/venues for cultural events where the restrooms have the urinals with no partitions or even the old fashioned trough that these same young males wait for a stall which we older folks use for Number Two procedures. I think us older males grew up in an era with group showers in High School and also Military service with group showers which allows us to be less burdened with showing our naked bodies. Thus we are also comfortable with showing our natural and normal endowments. We do not need baggy pants to cover up our organs. We can still wear clothes, but our style is indeed quite different.

No male has to be ashamed of his organs. There is a time and place to display them without cloth; but then again, we have no grief with covering them in an appropriate manner acceptable to society in general. We all know that males have sex organs and some are larger than others. No need to flaunt, but then no need to hide.

I also believe this has to bear in mind how one feels about one's self.

No one has to be ashamed of his or even her body.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hung said:
It is also quite possible that males over thirty are less inhibited than males of a younger age. ...
OR, it could be his imagination.

I mean, how can you even be sure a male is over 30 just by looking at him? I get confused for being under 30 all the time. Does that mean my bulge would be perceived as smaller? If so, then it's his imagination.

ericbear said:
Lex said:
It could be your imagination.
That's right...He may be looking for a DaddyDick, and just doesn't know it.
That would be a shame. I clearly know when I am looking for either Daddy- or Boy-Dick. Can you teach him EricBear?