Bulges in Public

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a farely obvious bulge.. i cant explain why my flaccid length is only maybe 4' with 4' girth.. but my bulge looks as if im 9x9

bigbloke

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course! Am constantly on the lookout for that surprise package whilst out and about. Every now and then a truly filled pair of pants comes into view. Reward for all that obsessive crotch watching!

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet...sometimes you find yourself showing when you didn't realize it. I've gotten a few stares at work on various occasions, usually in the men's room. Once I was demonstrating something (standing up) to a pair of coworkers and looked up at them to realize BOTH (woman and gay man) were staring intently at my crotch. I stopped talking and neither stopped staring for several seconds. Finally I had to make an "ahem" kinda sound.

I was a little turned on by it.

long_beer_can_limp

Experimental Member
Media
The real monsters don't bulge on the crotch for the most part...but go down one leg, against one thigh. Balls may be more responsible for actual crotch-bulging, with the right clothes and size of bals.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer to see swing rather than bulge. Bulge can be socks or enything else but cock.

I have a friend who has a lot of volume to his scrotum, it is like a baseball in his crotch. I don't think that his balls are large because they don't show. He has a fairly small cock that lies on top of his ballbag, poking straight out. In pants it looks like he is well-hung.

I am the opposite. I have a large cock and balls that hang. If I cram them into briefs I would look similar to my friend. If I let it all hang free to swing then it is quite clear that I am not padding with socks.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of the above are way true and make good reading. I'll add a reason for lots of big trousers bulgings, though, which has more to do with guy's asses than with the size of his genitals. There's just so much fabric in clothes and if the big bubble arse requires lots of covering it has to come from what would otherwise be for the crotch. The tighter the fabric is pulled over the crotch, the bigger the crotch seems. Might this be your case, Notsoproud?

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women have told me that they like to see outlines, bulges too. When I wear tight pants or brief speedo's, my cock bulge is pretty obvious, especially when I start to get hard, obviously. I know women are looking, or pretending no to look, and that's exciting.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who has a lot of volume to his scrotum, it is like a baseball in his crotch. I don't think that his balls are large because they don't show. He has a fairly small cock that lies on top of his ballbag, poking straight out. In pants it looks like he is well-hung.

My cock sits on top of the balls, poking it straight out, which gives a good head outline in pants.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Whenever I wear trousers that have a thin cotton material (like smart checked trousers), I'm so aware of my dick. They fold over anything beneath them, and I always show a big bulge when I'm sitting down wearing those trousers.

As soon as I get one horny thought into my head or if I know that my bulge can be seen, I start to get hard, and my erection pokes through the material! If it was jeans, it wouldn't be an issue.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
The real monsters don't bulge on the crotch for the most part...but go down one leg, against one thigh. Balls may be more responsible for actual crotch-bulging, with the right clothes and size of bals.

I have a large cock and balls that hang. If I cram them into briefs I would look similar to my friend. If I let it all hang free to swing then it is quite clear that I am not padding with socks.

See, that's my story. I'm not the biggest guy here, but I have some pretty good hangage going on, both with my cock and my balls. However, my balls basically hang straight down, and my cock just hangs in front of them. If you're checking out my crotch, you won't see a big bulge in the front of my pants, but you might see a nice VPL headed down the right leg.

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dont really notice them too much, but then again, not really looking for them either. But whenever I start to get a random stiffy, unless I run it down beside my leg it becomes this huge bulge in the front of my jeans. Sometimes I just let it show, other times I'll run it down beside my leg so you just see the outline of it.
Otherwise when I dont have a hardon, my jeans are usually lose enough that the bulge in my jockeys doesnt show through

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was actually funny. Today was the first day I wore tighter pants. (usually they;re kinda loose fitting.)

I had 3 girls sitting close to me, all started conversations with me, and were laughing at my dumb jokes...

...I was like " wtf is going on here?"

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't stand sitting on my balls and penis so I don't wear boxers. I don't like how a lot of briefs are so tight around my package. I wear briefs that are designed with a pouch that provides plenty of room for the goods (Unnico, Extreme Contour - from undergear). These briefs usually end up giving me quite a bulge - but at least I am comfortable. I know that people notice, but no one has said anything about it. To say something would be the same as having to admit they were looking.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boxers are my default underwear, and most of the time I can walk without my dick getting hard. Yesterday I got off the bus and walked to the other side of the transit center to the trolley. For some reason, my dick started boning up. With each step, the stimulation of my dickhead rubbing against the fabric just made it harder. Usually, I'll stop for a moment to let things calm down. This time, I just kept walking. I didn't notice any particular stares, but I'm sure some of the people noticed. When I reached the trolley platform, it went down to a semi. As I stood there waiting, I could feel it get hard again. I'll turn 58 tomorrow, and I'm not complaining about an unintentional erection. I'm just glad that all the equipment still works well!