Bulges on Bravo's Real Housewives franchise

241ormore2007

Just Browsing
Media
Seems like Bravo's Real Housewives franchise is the place to spot some amazing bulges. First there was Deana's brother on the New Jersey edition. I can't believe that package didn't get more talk generated on here. One of the best bulges I've spotted on TV in a long time. Then there is this season's Atlanta edition with Sheree's bodybuilding trainer running around this week in some bulging posing trunks. Hot! And a few weeks ago when Nene arranged for Sheree to attend a speed dating event — Nene's friend Dwight shows up sporting the most insane bulge ever!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the info, m8, 'coz I've pulled up Bravo a few times and have been disapointed in the shows. Betcha I find out when Real Housewives is scheduled now and start looking at dude crotches for some fully packed views.

241ormore2007

Just Browsing
Media
Trying to find the speed dating scene with Dwight's bulge from Season 2 Episode 4 of Real Housewives of Atlanta on Youtube. Scanned through scenes from that episode and can't find that particular scene anywhere.

chiqui

Experimental Member
Media
She's no lady! She's just one big flaming queen who's had some serious face work done to try and keep up with all the girls.