Bulges on the Rise

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Prominent bulges seem to be the norm now, or at least it appears that way to me. I now see more guys wearing clothing that showcases the goods: slimmer suit pants, basketball shorts, sweat pants/shorts, etc. Even the twenty-somethings are joining in...and I love it!

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the pre Aids world bulges abounded. Men wore special "basket" jeans and often sanded the fabric of the crotch where they would place their junk and allowing the cock to be clearly displayed. It wasn't as prominent with the suits, but among the counter culture it was very popular and in gay neighborhoods in was the norm.
Sadly this all vanished as the puritism of the 1990s came to the forefront and profit pleasure began to replace sexual pleasure.
However, the package is definitely back and I too rejoice to see the bulges. My very favorite are basketball shorts without underwear. You not only get to see the bulge, always alluring, but you get a delictable insinuation of the cock itself, it's size, the angle it hangs at, is it the cock head that's making the bulge or is it the length of a good size semi that making the guy tent? Of course with the shiny fabric rubbing on ones dick, they're usually sporting a semi. Yes! Do it!
I live near the NYU campus and it is bulge heaven here, be it well muscled jock or exotic Parsons art student in tight skinny jeans spattered with paint. The only thing I love more than men themselves is what hangs between their legs, especially when the package is attractively presented.

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NY4Curious,

Your writing is exquisite. I was very young in the 70's and early 80's, but I do remember those bulgy jeans. Even then they got me hot. I'm glad men are finally taking pride in their bulges again. There is nothing like crotch-watching. I hope it is a look that continues.

In the pre Aids world bulges abounded. Men wore special "basket" jeans and often sanded the fabric of the crotch where they would place their junk and allowing the cock to be clearly displayed. It wasn't as prominent with the suits, but among the counter culture it was very popular and in gay neighborhoods in was the norm.
Sadly this all vanished as the puritism of the 1990s came to the forefront and profit pleasure began to replace sexual pleasure.
However, the package is definitely back and I too rejoice to see the bulges. My very favorite are basketball shorts without underwear. You not only get to see the bulge, always alluring, but you get a delictable insinuation of the cock itself, it's size, the angle it hangs at, is it the cock head that's making the bulge or is it the length of a good size semi that making the guy tent? Of course with the shiny fabric rubbing on ones dick, they're usually sporting a semi. Yes! Do it!
I live near the NYU campus and it is bulge heaven here, be it well muscled jock or exotic Parsons art student in tight skinny jeans spattered with paint. The only thing I love more than men themselves is what hangs between their legs, especially when the package is attractively presented.

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have to agree. I am very aware of them in my neck of the woods. And I am soooo happy about it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmm. I'm missing something. Ok, I see a few around Atlanta but not like it's an everyday occurrence. I thought that those baggy shorts and jeans hide the goods even when someone is free balling. You might see a swing as you walk past someone but nothing so prominent. They're there but I haven't seen them en masse. I'll definitely be more vigilant, however!! :tongue:

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno...I travel around the US pretty regularly, and especially in the midwest, a lot of guys still seem in the thrall of low-rise jeans with huge, embroidered pockets on the back, all of which give the effect of a wide, flat ass and no "basket" at all (sometimes the zipper is like 2 inches long! can't hide much behind that)

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmmm. I'm missing something. Ok, I see a few around Atlanta but not like it's an everyday occurrence. I thought that those baggy shorts and jeans hide the goods even when someone is free balling. You might see a swing as you walk past someone but nothing so prominent. They're there but I haven't seen them en masse. I'll definitely be more vigilant, however!! :tongue:

I agree. I dont see a major come back at all. Nothing like it used to be.Skinny jeans are popular but the way the crotch is made, it doesnt show much of a bulge.Guys often wear over size d shirts that often hang below the crotch, and tight designer underwear seems to be "in". Even living in a place with a hot climate, you rarely see a bulge unless its a guy in basketball shorts on campus.

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. I dont see a major come back at all. Nothing like it used to be.Skinny jeans are popular but the way the crotch is made, it doesnt show much of a bulge.Guys often wear over size d shirts that often hang below the crotch, and tight designer underwear seems to be "in". Even living in a place with a hot climate, you rarely see a bulge unless its a guy in basketball shorts on campus.

It seems to be much more common in places like LA, New York, San Diego, SF...

I was in Houston a few weeks ago and didn't see it at all....but you can't walk 5 feet in any direction in SF or LA without noticing it...

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

agreed! I couldn't have said it better myself!

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another member from Atlanta here. I just don't see bulges. All the low-rise jeans show NOTHING in front! Is everyone here tucking under or pointing straight up?

NOTHING in the straighter parts of town like Buckhead or on MARTA, our version of the Metro.

Tom

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm beginning to see more men in snug fitting business clothes. We have one salesperson (former personal trainer) who nearly makes my cream in my scrubs... Not so much of a bulge, but an ass and chest to die for.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A hot body/ bulge is always nice to look at. We see a bit of both here. Personally, I can't stand those oversized low-rise jeans with the big back pockets and boxers or skin showing and the three or four layers of clothing-- the frompy look. When the guys walk, they look as if they are running to the toilet. Hopefully, that look will be gone soon. I'm not laughing at or judging the guys who wear those clothes. In my opinion, the look is just unappealing.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't noticed any bulges in particular either. But I'll keep watchin'. I'll be glad when the last of the sloppy baggy jeans are gone, but that may not happen for decades. I imagine there will be those who will wear them til their dying day. I think many guys with the huge thick dicks will still hide their dicks in them. For some reason they seem to be uncomfortable showing them in public through their jeans.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another member from Atlanta here. I just don't see bulges. All the low-rise jeans show NOTHING in front! Is everyone here tucking under or pointing straight up?

NOTHING in the straighter parts of town like Buckhead or on MARTA, our version of the Metro.

Tom

Buckhead is the "straighter" part of town! :biggrin1: I live in Buckhead!! LOL

I have been more observant and I do see more white guys freeballing. Today at Lowes two guys walked past me (they weren't together) had basketball-style shorts and both were definitely free balling and swinging. Black guys seem to be more into low hanging pants/sorts/jeans which never show anything. I'm still confounded by this style. They walk holding up their pants. A guy running across a street last week couldn't really run because his damn pants prevented it. Stupid is as stupid does.

I wanted to add that in the 70s we had snug jeans and regardless of what kind of skivvies you wore (most of us had bikini briefs) your bulge showed. I remember having jeans with an absolute outline of my cock where it just wore a shade lighter. And it wasn't just me. You can see it on old TV shows too!! Ahh, those were the days.

Last edited:

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

When is your first erotic novel going to be published? I want to be first in line for an autographed copy. :biggrin1:

Stringer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

What a great post.

Agree with the quote below me.

NY4Curious,

Your writing is exquisite. I was very young in the 70's and early 80's, but I do remember those bulgy jeans. Even then they got me hot. I'm glad men are finally taking pride in their bulges again. There is nothing like crotch-watching. I hope it is a look that continues.