Bulges? Worthwhile predictor?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by SouthernBMC, May 17, 2007.

1. SouthernBMC

SouthernBMC Member

Albums:
    So, as I was getting ready this morning, I took a look in the mirror and noticed that my pants were hugging my nether regions in a rather seductive way. Not wanting to scar high school students, I adjusted appropriately and went to work.

It got me thinking though - how often does a bulge really give proof or a hint toward what is in someone's pants? Occasionally, I have noted in some guys' picture profiles that they have a "bulge" shot and a more revealing skin picture as well.

I think I plan to take 2 sequential pictures to show that a bulge doesn't always mean there is substantial penis/testicles in the pants. I'm not picture hunting, but feel free to join my endeavor. See any shortfalls to my experiment?

Let's figure out how often bulge-reading actually gives a coherent idea on what a guy is packing.

2. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You tell me. Does it?

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

A guy oughta have a boy bulge there. I kinda feel bad for those with nothing to show.

Draft saved Draft deleted