Bulges

bowler20024life: Hey ladies I was wondering if you while you are around do you look at guys pants to see if he has a big bulge there. And if so do u like seeing a big bulge or do you find it embarassing that a guy has a bulge like that.

emilywee: I do sometimes notice bulges, and i saw one today while walking on the sidewalk as a nice looking guy was approaching that was pretty big. It seemed like he wasnt wearing underwear because I could see the whole shape of it outline by his pants, but the pants were fitted slacks so that's probably why. is there a way to tell if a guy's wearing underwear?

melinda: I always glance down at a guys crotch to see if he is a shower...although many guys with big cocks are growers, so a lack of a bulge can be misleading (to be truthful, i almost prefer a grower, and love watching it add inches as it gets harder). but after seeing a guys face, his crotch is the second stop for my eyes.

palladen: And here I thought that women look at men's shoes first ;)

wvalady1968: No, it's hands.
Or is it noses?
:D

Bowler, look around. We've talked about this b4. A few times.

And welcome to the new posters, Bowler and Melinda!

Allie
:-*

prepky: that is interesting WV, my wife says the same thing about the hands.....she says that strongs hands make her weak in the knees????

Mari: I have no problems telling you that I do look to see if there is a bulge and if there is I instantly feel my pussy getting wet. :p

Duo187: [quote author=Mari link=board=women;num=1077258642;start=0#7 date=02/28/04 at 15:25:12]I have no problems telling you that I do look to see if there is a bulge and if there is I instantly feel my pussy getting wet.   :p[/quote]
wow....thats some stimulation...

btw WV, I think its really a combonation of hands and feet....if both are big...we usually are big in between lol. Least I know I am :D lol.

biguthdickuth: hand and feet don't meen anything as to the size of a man's penis. I have a big penis and very small hands and feet.

valleygirl69: Yes i do, when my friends and i got out we like to check out guys and one of things we look at is their crotch. Bulges are sexy, its kind of like a sport, cockwatching, lol

jenny: I like to check out a mans bulge, it's like the way they check out our breasts. There is a mail man i use to see in the mornings who in the summer you could see he went without any underware. You could see his cock hanging down his leg and you could see he was circumised.