bulges

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I want to hear some stories and women's reactions to big bulges. Is it a turn on to see a big soft bulge when your out in public? Also, I'd like to hear some stories of guys who witnessed women check out their bulge.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It totally depends on what a man is wearing. If it's unintentional, yes. I love it. If it's a 30 year old man in board shorts YES! An older man in tight jeans or shorts, no. I like guys who just have a big package and it happens to show, as opposed to a guy who tries to bunch it together and "show it off". Unintentional is sexy.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I have a very noticeable bulge that hangs down the right of my leg. Depending on the type and color of pants, the more noticeable it is. One day I wore moderately baggy, light colored kakis, and headed to home depot and costco to do some shopping. My bulge was so noticeable hanging down my leg that you could make out the head. I am definitely a shower and it hangs about 7 inches. That day I had a lot of watchers. There were two girls sitting and I saw one of them cover their mouths and whisper to the other when I walked by. Another college students mom was trying to talk to her, but I saw her staring at me for almost 30 seconds not responding to anything her mom said, all the while with a big grin on her face. I asked one the girls to help me pick out a doorknob with a lock. She managed to drag it out into 20 minutes of talking, while she stole glances at my cock.

One night I went into my apartment complex gym, with basketball shorts on. There were 3 girls together on the treadmill, and as I walked in all 3 of them looked at my very noticeable bulge in the mirror. The girl in the middles jaw dropped and she must of stopped running because she quickly fell off the treadmill. Her 2 friends and I all busted up laughing, which I thought was appropriate since she seemed to be ok.

one of her friends said something like, "what happened? Did something distract you?" in a joking tone as if it was obvious what distracted her.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It totally depends on what a man is wearing. If it's unintentional, yes. I love it. If it's a 30 year old man in board shorts YES! An older man in tight jeans or shorts, no. I like guys who just have a big package and it happens to show, as opposed to a guy who tries to bunch it together and "show it off". Unintentional is sexy.

that's how I am with big boobs : o)
I love when a girl is just out there because she's big and can't hide it but I hate when a girl shoves her boobs into a pushup bra and a shirt that is tight on her whole body just to show them

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've only caught girls staring twice...once was in middle school, around 7th or 8th grade. we were watching a film in class and i decided to lay down on the floor to get comfy, so i was on my stomach and it was a dark room and, being a 12-13 year old, got a bit of an erection. i waited for it to subside a bit and then rolled over on my back to hopefully avoid it returning. i was lying like that for a few minutes when i glanced up and noticed a female classmate of mine staring wide eyed at my crotch. she saw that i was looking at her, made eye contact, smiled and went back to the movie. we never spoke of it. lol!

the other time was in college. i'd just gotten out of class and was standing on the sidewalk getting ready to cross the street. i looked both ways (like you're supposed to, kids!) and saw that the girl standing next to me was quite blatantly staring at my bulge. almost the same thing happened! she looked up at me, smiled, giggle a little bit and then walked across the street, leaving me dumbfounded. either these girls really like my bulge, or i have the funniest crotch in history. :p

D_Sheriff of Nuttingham

Experimental Member
Media
i'm about 5 inches soft so im not quite big enough soft to have a noticable bulge, but i remember at senior prom in high school (prom was the first time, similar things have happened after it) i had never been a dancer, but i figured what the hell its senior prom, so i started dancing with my date. they put on a "grinding" song and she turned around and basically started bouncing her ass on my crotch. i could tell when she noticed my hardon because she stopped for a second, then started dancing even more vigorously than before. afterwards i saw her talking excitedly to her friends, and then throughout the night 3 or 4 other girls asked to dance with me. back in high school there were a lot of rumors going around about my size, but i guess my date and her friends didn't believe it until then.