1. fredski49

fredski49 Member

Maybe I'm wearing different trousers to you guys or not going commando as often but I never seem to have a problem with having a bulge. The only time I have one is when I have an erection. Maybe I'm not as ginormous as some of you freaks :p but at 6" flaccid and 8" erect it seems strange never to have one. Any ideas?

2. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    I'm the same, but then I wear boxer briefs and let my dick hang down one of the legs of them, rather than bundling my family jewels into a ball at the front to ensure everyone can see it! Occasionally, depending on what trousers I'm wearing, it may still be noticable on my leg, but not terribly often. I guess it all depends on whether or not you want to have a bulge!

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I think one of the main culprits for bulge showings are well-formed and probably rounded asses to pull fabric back from the crotch and tighten around your genitals. You might experiment by putting a pillow in the seat of your pants and looking in the mirror for what change is made in your bulge. I bet both of you will see the difference that makes. Let us know your results.

Luke

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Luke is correct--
    I have a bit of a bubble but and my thighs have grown as I have exercised--the result has been that I tend to show now more than I used to. I try to wear microfiber pants with some stretch in all directions as a result. I am about 4.5x4.5 soft and 6x5 semi--I have big tight balls than hang close to my body and force everything else up and out. The effect is like having a built in cock ring on all the time. The jury is still out on whether that is a good or bad thing.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for the public approval, Lex. While I have your attention, do we get to vote on its being a good or bad thing? I bet my vote wouldn't be a surprise to anybody :alert:

6. Mr.Stout

Mr.Stout Member

Albums:
    It has been said before, but alot of factors go into the bulge thing, having tried to hide mine now for over 16 years, I have realized that alot depends on the position at which the genitals exit the body, how close they are together, how tightly the testes hang, etc. As for the clothing thing yes it is a big part of it especially if you do have a more "rotund" posterior. As for me I am farely flat back there but my thighs are much heavily built, infact i have ruined more pants from this then anything else! I also protrude forward when soft not down. Anyway this all goes back to the wonderous fact that we are all built differently for our own special purposes. All our differences as well as similarities should be embraced and not used as a mechanism of separation!

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I certainly agree, Mr. Stout, and my first thoughts are : "Gee, I'm glad he's a teacher!" Hopefully, no teacher would disagree with your last sentence!

Luke

8. omega

omega New Member

I have the proverbial "low hangers" which also lets my penis hang down in front.
    So even when freeballing in jog pants there is not much of a bulge. When cold my ball sac pulls up making my penis point out over it making more of a bulge.

9. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think that part of the question here is are we literally talking about "bulges" or using the term to represent any type of genital showing through pants?? I don't typically wear underwear and am working with same equip as Omega and Helios -- low hangers - so I don't usually "bulge", but often my stuff shows either down leg of pants or a little bouncing while walking.

Also think Roy is right on track with buble butts and tightening up of trousers. Another factor on that same line is the fashion switch back to flat-front trousers. Briefs and flat-front pants just don't mix with my equipment -- to obvious/vulgar a look for even "lil'ol' showoff me"..........lol

10. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there,

my balls are pretty "usual", meaning I'm no extreme low-hanger, while they aren't extremely tight to my body either - just a good something-in-between. I don't have any problems about a bulge showing and don't see anything obscene in an outline visible through the fabrics of your pants. I tame mine somewhat by wearing boxer briefs, which are perfect for me (don't put too much pressure on my equipment while at the same time not letting everything flop and bounce while walking), but due to my girth, I can't avoid a bulge showing through most pants I wear.

I mostly wear jeans when I go to work, or Yakka pants when actually at work, while I enjoy wearing slacks at home or when I go out, khakis mostly. Of all these, the Yakkas are best-suited to hide a bulge, since they're pretty loose cut around the crotch and upper thigh region, whereas my goods show pretty obviously in the jeans. Not that I have a problem with that - as I mentioned above, it's natural to me. The slacks are pretty decent, they give just a slight hint of what's underneath - that's why I wear them mostly.

If you tend to show a bulge, I'd not try by all means possible to hide it - find a way to live with it showing, as I did. I don't want to be more showy than necessary, but also don't want to hide it.

Bruce

11. sportmale

sportmale New Member

Albums:
    Hi I absolutelly agree with you Bruce, we have what we have and no need to hide it. I also like boxer briefs or nothing but then I prefers baggy trousers. BTW I'm proud of my buldge, not that I need to show I just accept the way I am and ... enjoy

12. blackwood

blackwood New Member

-----------------------------

The outline of my rigging is well defined, not necessarily a "buldge" (*while jock strapped) but definitely "outlined".

I found that a well worn jock combined with reasonable baggy trousers kept me "ok" and was "presentable" enough.

and...........Don't like, don't look, and look and look and look...............yess by- golly it's a big-a-a- one.

blackwood

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

-----------------------------

The outline of my rigging is well defined, not necessarily a "buldge" (*while jock strapped) but definitely "outlined".

I found that a well worn jock combined with reasonable baggy trousers kept me "ok" and was "presentable" enough.

and...........Don't like, don't look, and look and look and look...............yess by- golly it's a big-a-a- one.

blackwood
    [post=339905]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Sure is fun reading your big dick opinions, blackwood. I'm reminded of your post re. cocking the shot gun for firing. Mental images, how seductive!

Luke

14. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Sure is fun reading your big dick opinions, blackwood. I'm reminded of your post re. cocking the shot gun for firing. Mental images, how seductive!

Luke
    [post=339918]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Why Thank You (as in the new TV Closer.

Bob

15. oldredneck

oldredneck New Member

My cock and balls hang down my left trouser leg. Since my glutes and quads are large, there is a visible bulge most of the time. When I first started wearing boxer shorts as a teenager, the bulge made me self-conscious. Over time, I got used to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted