Bulges

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive always wondered do guys/girls every check out guys crotch bulges in public, such as walking down a street or that?
If so, is it only on people they find attractive or if they saw a fat guy with a noticeable crotch bulge, would that be something they would stare at?
how do people look at bulges, make it noticeable or discreetly?
what do they look for?
what do they hope to see?

please everyone fill me in on this topic and any bulge shots would be appreciated.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, such a hot topic!!

As a gay guy, YES, YES, AND YES!

I definitely check out bulges anywhere I go. A notciable bulge on a chubby guy is the hottest thing. I am not attracted to fit and skinny guy but a noticeable bulge will make me "look" too, just don't give me a boner. hehe

But my hubby (a chubby guy too) doesn't really stare at other gay guys' bulge that much. He looks, but just not as much.

I have a thing for bulge too. Business dress pants, shorts... oh god. So hot.

What kind of underwear do you wear thickscottish?

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wear calvin klein boxers.
i do wear baggy jeans though, as im not comfy in tight jeans.

but when i was at my last job, i had to wear tight fitted black smart trousers and i did have a rather fucking noticeable bulge.
which the girls in my team nicknamed me "the donkey" lol

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wear calvin klein boxers.
i do wear baggy jeans though, as im not comfy in tight jeans.

but when i was at my last job, i had to wear tight fitted black smart trousers and i did have a rather fucking noticeable bulge.
which the girls in my team nicknamed me "the donkey" lol

That's fucking hot!!! Yeah, I kinda hate jeans. Jeans "distort" bulges. If you want to show off, don't wear jeans!!

So the girls on your team would tell you that you show a big bulge? Wow... that's hot. So did they touch that bulge of yours? mmmm...

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one girl natalie grabbed it she wanted to know if she could fit it in her hand..which she couldnt lol

their was a video she made on youtube of me walking towards her in work but its gone now lol

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I noticed 3 lady bulge watchers in the Paris metro last night, every time I looked at them, they were staring right at it until they saw me watching them (with a smug smile!):tongue:
I was slightly typsy and needed to pee which helped my blood circulation (and therefore bulge size) down there, luckily my cords were too tight to allow a full boner which I started to get thinking about it!

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
though i am only slightly bigger than average, i do show off through most of my pants as tho there is a whopper inside. well, one day on the sales floor, I'm helping this little girls mother when the little girl came right up to me and poked her finger right into the ole willie!

about looking, i have caught myself looking at any bulge, regardless of age, size, shape, color, or whatever. if they're showing, i'm probably looking.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People check out bulges because big cocks pique most people's attention. The bulge can and usually is a reference to what that person's packing. seeing a large bulge growing down someone's thigh is almost better than seeing them naked, imho.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had female co-workers commenting on my friend's bulge after he came to visit me at work. I had never really noticed them myself, but then again I don't check-out other guys. I asked them if they ever checked out the guys at work, and they were very eager to lend their views. When it came to me they clammed up. I told them that I can take criticism, and they told me that my bulge was not as nice because I wear loose boxers and loose pants. Well, the next day I decided to wear tighter pants but I did not have any different underwear, so I wore the boxers. One of the girls told me that she really liked what she saw, but that everyone could see the complete shape of my dick and that it may put some people off.

Is that true? Should there still be some mystery in the bulge?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, the next day I decided to wear tighter pants but I did not have any different underwear, so I wore the boxers. One of the girls told me that she really liked what she saw, but that everyone could see the complete shape of my dick and that it may put some people off. The prudish people, maybe. Only you know if it was over the edge or not, yet isn't it fun to push the limits? After all, the girls wanted you to wear tighter pants. You gave them what they requested then some of them still bitched.
Is that true? Should there still be some mystery in the bulge?
I don't think so. I only started wearing boxers a year and a half ago and feel cheated that I didn't get into them sooner. If the pants fit properly, then it's fine to hang and let the shape of you show. I wear fitted Levis 505 cords as my pants of choice to work. They are sexy as hell and fit like a glove. I only show 3" when limp, and it's only noticable if someone full on stares. If your pants are so tight that they are obscene, then you know what you can get away with where you work.

ThickScottishDan: As far as making my pulse race out of control, I'm particularly drawn to athletic, in shape guys wearing gym clothes. They can be stocky as long as they have an athletic look overall. I'd rather have a fit guy with a tiny dick that a fat guy with a big dick. If I see a fit guy with his dick hanging in mesh basketball shorts, I drives me wild and I can't stop looking at him. I have to force myself to be discreet. what do they look for? what do they hope to see? I look to see the outline of the guy's dick and hope to see it moving as he walks. It's a living work of art and a super magnet for me. A primary reason that I run and cycle like a mad man is so I can wear sexy athletic shorts and look good in them. I love when guys check me out and love checking them out, too. San Diego has some spectacular dudes!