bulgewatching

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has this been discussed before? How many out there are obsessed out on the street with what's going on in men behind their pants - I am a discreet but attentive observer on the subway on the way to work (often one comes and stands right in front of you, eye level) or just walking down the street when stuff is often moving around in there.

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Danmilan, yes I do know what you mean because I'm an attentive observer of bulges too. It's really exciting when a guy has so much hanging there that he cannot hide it and there's always a bulge. Sometimes too if he starts getting a hard on or even a semi, he has to rearrange it quickly, so as to be more comfortable and not cause so many tension lines in the trousers. That's really good. I wonder if some men get told off at work for packing a lot and it always being very obvious, even though it's not their fault. rbrum

The one time that really sticks in my head where I've noticed a guy's bulge was back about a year ago. I was attending a safety meeting at a restaurant for which I was working, and the general manager had worn sweats to the meeting. He was an older gent, in his 50's if he was a dime, diabetic, and overweight. I swear, those sweats were a size to small. For me, it was quite disturbing. Now if he had been fit, it might have been a different story...

B_houugadunor

Media
Bulges rock, but sometimes the bulge doesnt go hand in hand with the dick, I have seen big bulges that have just been a well placed weener! I usually find that a bulge is bigger when the dick and balls are neatly all pointing / haning downward!

Viva the bulge!!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whenever I notice someone checking out my bulge I get hard. Don't know why, it's just the way I'm "wired". Last week I was on my way home from work on the "EL" train. The train was crowded and I was standing. There was a guy seated looking straight into my crotch and looked like he was enjoying the view. My "soldier" quickly came to attention. The next stop the seated guy stood up to leave the train. He grabbed my bulge and handed me his card as he left. Haven't called him yet, but will.

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
I watch, check, and also check those watching me, guess its a little game, you never know when an exciting situation may happen. I travel a lot and do some serious cruising at airports, been lucky quite a few times.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I catch men and women who think they are subtle. It is so obvious when the eyes go right to the magic spot in my jeans. I usually grab my bulge and squeeze it to tease them/shock them/embarrass them. Sometimes I wind up being embarrassed as they lick their lips.
Jake

hungitalian24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am definitely, even when I'm not trying, it's more or less automatic for me. Could be natural instinct to see what I'm up against, a 'survival of the fittest' thing on an odd level.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever I notice someone checking out my bulge I get hard. Don't know why, it's just the way I'm "wired". Last week I was on my way home from work on the "EL" train. The train was crowded and I was standing. There was a guy seated looking straight into my crotch and looked like he was enjoying the view. My "soldier" quickly came to attention. The next stop the seated guy stood up to leave the train. He grabbed my bulge and handed me his card as he left. Haven't called him yet, but will.

<------- quits job, sells everything, prints calling cards and relocates to Chicago to ride the EL train full-time... in search of bighosenow's soldier

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love it! Bulge watching...oh yeah!
Last week attended a funeral, of all places to see a huge bulge!
The guy was sitting in front of me and he was sitting sideways.
I could see that he was semi up to his nipples or so, it still was
quite impressive, then he noticed me looking at his bulge and he
showed even more...I guess he felt a little exposed so he started
bending over and squirming on his seat, I left the room and when
I returned I could see that he was completely hard...I guess he lost
the battle of the bulge, had to leave early but really enjoyed the view!.
He was a tall skinny dude and it really was up there! Got me turned on too!:smile: I love watching really hung dudes get hard...boy just writing this
gets me going...LOL

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stopped at a traffic light the other day with the usual crowed of office workers walking in front of my car. Suddenly I noticed a guy crossing from the corner with a very obvious boner showing through his light colored dress pants. As he walked it would bounce and show even more clearly when his left leg stepped out. It did turn me on and I couldn't get my eye off it. The fact he was clearly turned on made mine jump to attention. It is contagious.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Soft, my dick's about 11 or 12 inches long and really makes quite a big bulge in my pants. I get so turned on walking down the street (Hollywood Blvd is one of my favorites) with my oversized meat bouncing around in my pants and watching people stare at my crotch as I walk past them. It doesn't seem to matter who it is, everyone seems want to stare at it.
I also love to lay on the beach with a speedo on. I don't know why, but I get really turned on seeing people get so excited looking at my big cock bulging out of my pants or a speedo.

Attachments

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Am a true bulge watcher and like to show myself.... I do all the time and I get hard for all to see as well.....love standing on a train during rush hour with my cock bulging out infront of someone. I want all to stare at it...I don't mind who sees it soft,semi,and erect. I love the attention it gets...I will squeeze it and touch it for all to see also.:cool:

D

deleted3782

I was in the Charlotte airport one morning two weeks ago waiting in line to get my ticket and baggage checked, and a guy walked into the airport wearing light basketball shorts. As he walked toward me with his friend/girlfriend, he had major floppage going on, probably no underwear. I took a long look. He looked me in the eye, followed my eyes to his dick, looked back, I looked down at it again...etc. Basically I held my ground in watching his crotch, and wouldn't glance away discretely (the guy is in an airport showing floppage, he is fair game), as his girlfriend stopped to talk to friends/family. He got a little uncomfortable and put his hand over it and tried to adjust, but it was still there. Eventually he quit worrying about my crotchwatching him, and his girl let him move on. For the first time in my life, I had no qualms checking his dick out, even as he knew I was doing it.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit my bulge has gotten me into some trouble at work. With being PC people at school are so afraid of sexual harassment. My principal told us few men who work at the school to "keep the bulge minimum" in dress pants and shorts. We went back and forth a few times during this and our response was - "it's our body and we can't keep our dicks at home, big or small" during this men's only minimeeting. He ended it with "No boxershorts ever and no supertight pants or jeans".
I stood up to leave and he looked right at my crotch. To me, THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
Jake

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I love it when I catch people staring at my bulge.

I don't like uncomfortable jeans/pants...but I do love the ones that show off my meat. There's something primal about a stranger staring at a man's cock. I love it!

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with you on this, we are wired the same way! Someone glances at mine with interest I usually feel a little excited about the attention. After all that part of me is an important part of my experience and it may participate with others. However, it really depends on the other person! There are times someone looks and it is a total turn off too. Someone making it clear they are looking me up and down is a real turn off most of the time. I think there could be some etiquette. Don't keep eyeing the package if the other person seems uncomfortable. The person should act like they are looking at a Christmas package under the tree trying to figure out what is in it. That gets creepy. Maybe there is an opportunity for someone to write a book on the etiquette of bulge watching because some just don't get it. Glances work okay. Obviously I an on a soapbox with this because of past experiences.