Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wouldn't it be nice to see pics of all the hung guys here
showing hard bulges?
I vote for VPL's!!!
How can we encourage more to show this?
I love seeing erect hard cock bulging up under a shirt or undershirt etc...
or hard cock sticking up out of underwear...ooh lala...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man, I'm a total bulge watcher. Just this morning I saw this guy crossing the street and he had a boner stretched across his upper thigh. He was working at a produce warehouse so he was wearing some flat front khakis and making no effort to hide his "situation." I don't know if he saw me staring because I was in my car, but I almost missed the green light I was so caught up.

P.S. Trevor 3 is number 3 on my things to do list...right after win a billion dollars and buy a giraffe.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a great day when...
You see a great VPL!
This a.m. went for gas, went in to pay.
This guy went in before me, he was hard as a rock,
and hung up to mid chest,
What a nice way to start the day!
A couple days ago, I enjoyed seeing this guy
humping his thing with his chest, trying to get it to
go down, that was pretty hot to see too!
Ahhhh Life is good, enjoying the scenery along the way.:biggrin1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bulge watcher and don't mind it, even usually like it, when others watch mine. I had a supposedly straight student--totally frat boy type--watching my bulge almost continuously in two courses last semester.

aznboy48

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was out to lunch with my mom and i saw this one guys, he had baseball pants on, he had the biggest bulge i've EVER seen... i was like....:eek:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I've never in life seen a guy dress "up" like so many guys in here have suggested. Guys with their cocks up under their shirts? Am I imagining this right? People on here are constantly talking about seeing guys with "boners up to their chests" and I don't see how no one could notice an obvious protrusion of that nature. Someone please help me out.

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in the Charlotte airport one morning two weeks ago waiting in line to get my ticket and baggage checked, and a guy walked into the airport wearing light basketball shorts. As he walked toward me with his friend/girlfriend, he had major floppage going on, probably no underwear. I took a long look. He looked me in the eye, followed my eyes to his dick, looked back, I looked down at it again...etc. Basically I held my ground in watching his crotch, and wouldn't glance away discretely (the guy is in an airport showing floppage, he is fair game), as his girlfriend stopped to talk to friends/family. He got a little uncomfortable and put his hand over it and tried to adjust, but it was still there. Eventually he quit worrying about my crotchwatching him, and his girl let him move on. For the first time in my life, I had no qualms checking his dick out, even as he knew I was doing it.

okay THAT turned me on!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I've never in life seen a guy dress "up" like so many guys in here have suggested. Guys with their cocks up under their shirts? Am I imagining this right? People on here are constantly talking about seeing guys with "boners up to their chests" and I don't see how no one could notice an obvious protrusion of that nature. Someone please help me out.

YA :cool: Only if they're severley hunchbacked :pat:

Even the bonified monsters we have here wouldn't have it in their chest, unless they were tying their shoes nekkid, lol.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I catch men and women who think they are subtle. It is so obvious when the eyes go right to the magic spot in my jeans. I usually grab my bulge and squeeze it to tease them/shock them/embarrass them. Sometimes I wind up being embarrassed as they lick their lips.
Jake

Invisibleman licks his lips at the mere mental suggestion of himself looking at Titanic's bulge.

Media
whenever i go to manhattan, I always do the bulge watching. I mean i don't know what it is but it seems like the men there work harder to show off their stuff in their pants.

Also it can get pretty hot in the latin neighborhoods in queens. Alot of those latin men love to show off their bulges and even grab them at times without a care in the world.

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im always looking at guys and thinking I woner what their cock looks like and I wonde if it's big and I wonder like wht underwear they are wearing and if they shave.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I'd seen you on the el, I would've invited you back to my place.

On the brown/purple line I'm always checking out guys packages. Always some hot ones. There was one that I thought was going to knock someone over his package stuck out and down the left. It was all clearly visible and I figure he had a semi :)

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wouldn't it be nice to see pics of all the hung guys here
showing hard bulges?
I vote for VPL's!!!
How can we encourage more to show this?
I love seeing erect hard cock bulging up under a shirt or undershirt etc...
or hard cock sticking up out of underwear...ooh lala...

Here's one vpl of mine, though it's only a semi, will that do???

Peace

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: Indelicate

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, here we in the beginning of Spring on the East Coast and I love this time of year because all the long coats from Winter come off and I get to "crotch watch". I love doing it and some guys love having their package checked out. I am more than happy to oblige. :smile: