Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This thread reminds me of the first time I suppose I noticed a bulge. It was in eighth grade shop. One of the boys (whom I had been in P.E. with in seventh grade) was very tall, very thin, and well endowed -- not huge, but certainly mature. In shop, we sat on stools. He was across the table from me, his feet on the rungs, which gave me a good view. And I noticed how the fabric of his tight jeans (the 1950s) pulled up to show off a nice bulge. I certainly didn't think he was trying to show off; it was just the way his jeans fit. And I remember thinking, I'd like to look like that -- not because I wanted to impress people, but because it meant to me that this is how a man looks -- I was tired of being a little boy!

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm always wondering who has the biggest cock in the room or wherever I'm at. A couple years ago I was working at a mountain bike race. I was sitting on the ground and a young guy came over to talk with the race coordinator who was sitting next me. I look up at his crotch and he's wearing his bike shorts with a big soft cock hanging down his leg. He notices me staring, it might have been the drool. After the race he invites me out for a beer. Long story short, on the way to the tavern I get to suck his fat 9 incher.

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm always checking out guys buldges. Just like someone up above said, I like to try to guess what type of underwear they are wearing. If there's ever an opportunity to get a peak, either up the leg, or of the waist band, I always take it!

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm an avid bulgewatcher. I was at a sporting event this past weekend and I so some very hot dudes sporting nice bulges. A lot of the younger college guys were wearing those loose fitting basketball shorts with no underwear and you could see their cock and balls flopping around inside. It was very hot to see!!!

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love the bulge! much sexier, to me, than totally nude. altho i do watch a lot of that, too. still, the bulge is best. hard now just thinking about it.

i started a blog just about bulges, if you're interested. Bulge Watcher

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
big time fan of bulge watching. love doing it at the mall, nice eye level material from most benches. Beach is always a good place too.

great site man, thanks

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of the younger college guys were wearing those loose fitting basketball shorts with no underwear and you could see their cock and balls flopping around inside. It was very hot to see!!!
Even though it appears that they aren't wearing UW, many of them are wearing boxers. You can't believe how hot it feels to wear mesh gym/basketball shorts or track pants with lightweight boxers. Even when totally limp, the nylon/polyester material will completely show the outline of my dick, especially if I'm walking. I used to be self-conscious about my cock showing; now I love to sport it in clothes that show it off and love when people look. With lighter colored gym shorts and track pants, people can see your underwear, too. :biggrin1:

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
Yes! I support large penises and I support and exercise the watching of the bulges! :D

What gets very confusing, particularly with suits, is discerning the bulge from the natural zipper flex. I've noticed over the years how quickly I can spot a guy I want to check for a bulge when he gets nearer to me. And there is that wonderful arousal (like you are being told a secret!) when you get the pleasure of seeing a VPH (Visable Penis Head) AND a VPL (Visible Penis Line)!

Another one I like to watch out for is the nut bulge that men get, particularly older men, when they sit on a seat without crossing their legs. If they are sitting forward then their balls might hang down low for that wonderful -V- or -W- shape!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's one vpl of mine, though it's only a semi, will that do???

Peace

If I were to see that out in public, I'd probably attack it.

I could even tell you were uncut with a thick tasty hood at the end of that python. Mmm... mmm... bring that thing to me and I'll show you what it's like to get real head and there won't be any problems with it being too big, neither...

Packin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just today there was a good lookin lad jogging toward me on the street. He had on workout pants -- not sweats, but the type that are a bit shiny -- His cock was much bigger than average and it was jostling up and down as he jogged. By the heavy flop of it I could tell he was definitely soft but it was laying horizontally so he was obviously wearing some type of briefs under his pants. Anyhow, it was a right sexy sight.
J

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
One of the things I have noticed while being here in Europe is that people just stare at my bulge. There is none of that turning away hoping you didn't catch me looking stuff. Has anyone else noticed that?

POST on of your best bulge pics so we can all pretend we're European and gawk at that awesome crotch of yours :wink:

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a fervent bulge watcher, also in the locker room in the swimming pool.
I always use the big locker room and not the seperate cabins.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the hell? BULLSHIT!!!!! Forget harrassment - it's discrimination if he didn't tell the women to wrap their chests in tight gauze and to only wear dresses that flowed away from their bodies.

I am SICK of all this "you might have a dick and balls but they should be totally hidden, ALWAYS" mentality.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i get a real energy rush when i notice a guy checking out my bulge...i admit..i flaunt my bulge...its not going to go away..its been there since age 10...it just grew from there and finally stopped growing at 18...i was somewhat concerned..beating off was no longer fun...and sought the aid of others to do it for me...
anyway...when I'm in a pair of jeans, or a biz suit...pleated pants..just reveal what I'm packin...and a speedo...I'm sort of discreet when i wear it for swimming...its too many eyes watching..unless im at the Hacienda in Palm Springs Ca...great place BTW..

so..guys...keep watching and looking for bulges...i hear its called VPL...visiable penis line...code for bulge...

thanks

Last edited: