bulgewatching

rigor01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My freshman year in college, I was in my 8am. math class. Zoned out and looking down at my notes. Noticed the skater boy next to me had a bulge in his jeans. To my amazement, I saw it move and his cock started to get hard. I watched as it trailed down his left leg. When it stopped moving, I could see the outline of the head of his cock. He saw me staring, shifted and covered his crotch with his notebook.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Avid bulgewatcher here. I'm always checking guys out wherever I am -- at work (other attorneys, staff, clients, visitors), on the street, even one time at a friend's wedding. :smile:

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
love the bulge! much sexier, to me, than totally nude. altho i do watch a lot of that, too. still, the bulge is best. hard now just thinking about it.

i started a blog just about bulges, if you're interested. Bulge Watcher

Oh WOW! I just went to your blog and saw your YouTube clips of Jan-Michael Vincent! That's EXACTLY the kinda stuff I jack to Man...jackpot!
I collect movies from 70's/80's for this exact reason. If I were to start collecting JMV's stuff-- what would you recommend I start with? Were both of these clips from "Airwolf"? Wonder if there's a DVDset? He bulges in his movies too?!Thank
s for any info you may have:smile:

James49

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trevor3, Thanks for the pictures! That would have been hard not to notice.

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to look at and look for bulges. Sometimes I think I am going to get pummeled by someone who doesn't like the stares. Once in a supermarket this muscular, tall guy was walking toward me and he had one hell of a bulge in his jeans. I mean, my eyes were down on his crotch area for several seconds. Of course, he noticed this but, instead of looking away, he pulled his pants up slightly at the waist giving me even more of an eyeful. Wish there were more men like that!

Uncle

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
I've had some comments on my bulge.
My reaction is a mixture of embarrassment and pride.Once on the beach a friend of mine asked me if I had an erection and even asked me to hode it. that i was freeballing. Actually I was enhancing the bulge with a cock ring. it looked enormous. The problem is that when you live in a small town, you have to continue playing the game of enhancing the bulge

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by auncut10in
One of the things I have noticed while being here in Europe is that people just stare at my bulge. There is none of that turning away hoping you didn't catch me looking stuff. Has anyone else noticed that?

POST on of your best bulge pics so we can all pretend we're European and gawk at that awesome crotch of yours :wink:

Sure here you go.

Attachments

Ramrod46

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bulgeewatching is one of my FAVOURITE occupations. I work in a supermarket in Cambridge,England & we get a lot of sexy male customers cum into the store. Also, I check out the packages of some of my colleagues Therre is this really sexy East European lad (of about 19-20) whose package definitely needs some attention-from a MAN! My weapon is not a wiener-its nice & thick & makes a tasty bulge in my jeans & underwear that men love to get CLOSELY acquainted with!

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also love to lay on the beach with a speedo on. I don't know why, but I get really turned on seeing people get so excited looking at my big cock bulging out of my pants or a speedo.[/quote]

TREV....can we see a pic of you in a SPEEDO??? Can't imagine how you'd get that enormous penis in one! But wanna see!!!!!

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Soft, my dick's about 11 or 12 inches long and really makes quite a big bulge in my pants. I get so turned on walking down the street (Hollywood Blvd is one of my favorites) with my oversized meat bouncing around in my pants and watching people stare at my crotch as I walk past them. It doesn't seem to matter who it is, everyone seems want to stare at it.
I also love to lay on the beach with a speedo on. I don't know why, but I get really turned on seeing people get so excited looking at my big cock bulging out of my pants or a speedo.

Hollywood Blvd here I come! O man what a fantastic bulge

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some nice stuff in my office today. I've checked out couple of coworkers as well as an attorney who came into our office. All nice packages. Trying to be discrete in my bulgewatching. lol