Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the Charlotte airport one morning two weeks ago waiting in line to get my ticket and baggage checked, and a guy walked into the airport wearing light basketball shorts. As he walked toward me with his friend/girlfriend, he had major floppage going on, probably no underwear. I took a long look. He looked me in the eye, followed my eyes to his dick, looked back, I looked down at it again...etc. Basically I held my ground in watching his crotch, and wouldn't glance away discretely (the guy is in an airport showing floppage, he is fair game), as his girlfriend stopped to talk to friends/family. He got a little uncomfortable and put his hand over it and tried to adjust, but it was still there. Eventually he quit worrying about my crotchwatching him, and his girl let him move on. For the first time in my life, I had no qualms checking his dick out, even as he knew I was doing it.
Exwhysee: What a turn on! I love to see guys in public putting on a show for everyone. This guy was fair game. A guy can't wear sheer gym shorts or track pants and then be surprised or angry that people look. I thank Champion Sportswear every day for inventing mesh shorts. L.O.L.!

D

deleted3782

...I thank Champion Sportswear every day for inventing mesh shorts. L.O.L.!

Ah man, I was in Canada last week and picked up a pair of lycra-mesh shorts from the Royal Military College. I wore them for the first time last night and they leave very little to the imagination. I don't have a massive schlong, but my yoga teacher was blatently eying my crotch...the hunter becomes the hunted.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah man, I was in Canada last week and picked up a pair of lycra-mesh shorts from the Royal Military College. I wore them for the first time last night and they leave very little to the imagination. I don't have a massive schlong, but my yoga teacher was blatently eying my crotch...the hunter becomes the hunted.
I've heard of nylon mesh and polyester mesh, but never lycra mesh. Sounds hot. BTW, don't be too modest. Nature was kind to you! It was a lucky day for your yoga class!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

hey, just googled the RMC but didnt find a link to any clothes; can you help with this? Curious to see what lycra-mesh would be like....thanks...c

D

deleted3782

hey, just googled the RMC but didnt find a link to any clothes; can you help with this? Curious to see what lycra-mesh would be like....thanks...c

Ya, I don't think they had much of an online presence. It was the little canteen under the dormitory where all the cadets bought crap like shirts, shorts, and food. I just wanted some stuff with the official crest on it as a souvenir.

I will say that if you hold them to the light, they are see-through.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I was in the grocery store yesterday. Saw this cute young couple pushing a cart together. It was a warm day, so she was in a t-shirt and shorts, with a nice body and face and long blond hair and long legs (like I like 'em).

He had on these brown pants that I noticed 'cause of his cute ass. But when he turned around, there was this nice bulge hanging down to the right of his zipper. One of the studlier bulges I've seen in a while.