Bulging – only a step away from flashing?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigjohnnyuk, Jun 7, 2007.

1. bigjohnnyuk

bigjohnnyuk Active Member

Albums:
    I'm in a quandary here. I love showing off my bulge in public, but sometimes think maybe it's a kind of bad thing to do. I love to show off what I've got, but do people want to look? What do you reckon? Does it make me a sex pest, or is a case of "don't look if you don't want to see"?

2. plmcknn

plmcknn New Member

this brings up an interesting point, coming from someone who pumps to get an obscenely huge bulge. I personally love it, I love to show it, and I love to see it. I love the looks on peoples faces when they see mine, everything from shock, desire, to the I shouldn't look but I can't take my eyes off it. Having said all that, How do you feel about it. Do you enjoy it. If so carry on, I've always subscribed to the notion that if you've got it, flaunt it, and by the looks of it you have a lot to flaunt. It's your body, your equipment, do what you want, and don't worry about what other people think. You know they're jealous anyway. Have a good one

3. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    show 'em what you got dude..the bigger bulge the better!besides,its a gift..

4. Freddie53

Gold Member

Just like anything else, you can make it obscene. Women unless they have very small boobs have no choice but to show them off. It is hard on on some girls when they hit puberty and are self conscious about it.

What is the difference between showing well defined boobs and showing a bulge in the pants? I really don't see a difference.

Of course a woman can make it obscene in the eyes of the public and so can a guy.

I have several lady friends who have absolutely huge boobs. They dress very well and are well covered, but there is no mistaking that the boobs are big very big.

Same goes for dicks. It is part of the body. Having it stick out over the belt exposed. Wearing truly transparent clothing in public in front of children would be considered obscene.

But the bottom line, a bulge in clothing that everyone else wears isn't obscene. Putting a 15 inch erect dildo in the pants would be though.:eek:

5. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

I'm not easily offended... I won't look if I don't want to.

6. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

It's easy to understand when and when not to do such things, and how much to do it. Trust your own judgement. Don't go waving it around infront of some old granny she might die or something.

Personally I enjoy moderation, like out of the blue wearing tightish trousers for a change. I did it on our last photoshoot at college. We all model for each other and I was dressed all retro. It wasn't exactly intended but my willy was really obvious. I've been dieing to see some of the shots people did. Could have uploaded some.

Like for example when I'm wearing baggy jeans but I still show well, People always check it out on the sly. It gives me a little confidence unless it gets too awkward and they stare then I'm really self consious.

7. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I totally agee--if you got it, show it!!
    I'm always looking for hot men showing big crotch bulges when I go to the mall or to the theater or to any other public place. And I'm not shy about making it clear that I notice that big bulge AND that I'm interested!!

I feel that the guy definitely knows that he's showing BIG and probably wants very much to see people's reactions and maybe even get some comments. Who knows? It might lead to all sorts of hot scenarios! :wink:

As for completely exposing oneself, Yes, that IS very much against the law. However, from what I understand, merely showing a bulge through one's pants is not illegal at all--as long as the man does not purposely draw attention to it in any way.

One time I saw a very hot man--a blue-collar type--emerge from his apartment building wearing very tight jeans and showing an incredibly big, juicy bulge going down his right leg. I just had to meet him! I stopped him and asked for the time and then continued with some other small talk. He seemed very friendly and responsive, so I decided to take the big leap. I said, "I really like those jeans you're wearing. They fit really well!" He smiled and said, "You do, huh? Well, follow me." We walked to the next block where he led me into the deserted lobby of another apartment building and whipped it out and let me suck on it until he was ready to shoot and then pulled it out and let me watch him shoot. All that from my "innocent" comment about his bulge!

I'd love to hear about similar bulge stories from any of the members here. Thanks! :smile:

8. horse7413

horse7413 New Member

BigJohnny you have the bigest Cock on this site. Be proud and show the bulge. I would not mind seeing it, and enjoyed the pics.

9. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

You can have a boner in public, I'm sure it's not illegal, it's perfectly natural. It's obvious when some one is purposefully exposing themselves though. You can get down for pissing in public though, extremely unlikely if it's in a bush or somewhere a little more appropiate but peeing against a church or nusery for example will get some harsh attention. I saw a cop show where they caught this bum pissing up against a church and had to remove him lol, he was pissed and they were laughing about the size of his wee little winky.

10. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

showing off your bulge is kinda like a woman showing off her chest. as long as it doesnt border on indecent exposure youre ok

11. luchoarg

luchoarg Member

Bigjohnnyuk: you have one of the most amazing equipments I´ve ever seen around. Congrats (unluckily I can´t see it close since I`m not a gold member...).
    Same thinking here: if you have it, don`t hide it. I`m sure you have enough common sense as to identifiy in which places/situations you can just be natural or show off what you`ve got.

LuiS

12. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Let's see a photo of you with your pants ON and see what the bulge looks like!

13. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I'm all for that. If you want opinions. :)

14. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

What Freddie said.

15. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    it seriously depends where you are at if you are somewhere there is kids, like a park then it would be innapropriate, so i guess maybe a bar or lounge or something is more appropriate.

16. Matthew

Gold Member

A great bulge makes me happy.

17. pedro hesh

pedro hesh New Member

Albums:
    show that shit , its funny to see who looks!

18. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with the show-it crowd. I am able to wear jeans to work; I only wear some pretty snug 501's and show a decent bulge. I often catch my female coworkers looking; I've never noticed any of my male coworkers looking though. I've often thought someday someone like my manager might mention that it may be inappropriate but I think I would just have to laugh. I can make it more prominent by setting my dick in a certain position; I very rarely do that. I just let it sit where it goes by itself and that seems to be plenty to make it noticeable.

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Or better yet, a pair of mesh basketball shorts!

20. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Back when I was in school, there was a guy named Jeremy who, for whatever reason, always showed a clear outline of his dick through his jeans. The style of jeans was tighter back then, and he did have a dick that "looked half hard all the time" in the words of my straight friends. Maybe it was six inches long and even in his flacid state it hung down at a 45 degree angle over his balls. In jeans, he laid it to the left all the time and you could see the outline of his head.

Funny thing was, everyone knew thats how it was, and it quickly became commonplace. He was athletic, very popular, always had a girlfriend (heh), and everyone knew he had a big dick. The only time anyone made reference to his bulge that I heard was in the context of a conversation a few of us were having about clothes...and I said something like "Jeremy's jeans are so tight you can see the outline of his c..." and my friend's eyes got really big, which stopped me mid-word. I finished..."comb" and my friend started to laugh and said "I thought you were going to say "cock"!"

Looking back, its interesting to remember how tolerant the entire school was in terms of Jeremy's bulge and tight jeans. It just goes to show how subjective appearance standards are...and how standards change over time.

Draft saved Draft deleted