Bulging biceps

I guess bulging biceps came from the need to carry dead Dinosaurs over ones shoulder..................

I've never, ever, ever, ever, come across a so called gym fit guy that could do 1 day's work in the building game in the hot sun without just about toppling over before 10 o'clock...am, from fatigue.

Unless hunting Dino's only took place at night...........which I suppose would have been the smart thing to do...wouldn't it?

Reactions: bkmuscledad

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I guess bulging biceps came from the need to carry dead Dinosaurs over ones shoulder..................
I've never, ever, ever, ever, come across a so called gym fit guy that could do 1 day's work in the building game in the hot sun without just about toppling over before 10 o'clock...am, from fatigue.
Unless hunting Dino's only took place at night...........which I suppose would have been the smart thing to do...wouldn't it?
That's the difference between show-muscles and go-muscles. I've known guys who had both, but most I've known have either one or the other.

Reactions: 185248

That's the difference between show-muscles and go-muscles. I've known guys who had both, but most I've known have either one or the other.

"but most I've known have one or the other" ....?

No, most I have known are show ponies. Good for a spat or two.........no good for the long course.

Reactions: bkmuscledad