Bulging biceps

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
"but most I've known have one or the other" ....?No, most I have known are show ponies. Good for a spat or two.........no good for the long course.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant that most guys I've known have either show-muscles or go-muscles, not both, but that a few guys I know have both.

Reactions: 185248

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess bulging biceps came from the need to carry dead Dinosaurs over ones shoulder..................

I've never, ever, ever, ever, come across a so called gym fit guy that could do 1 day's work in the building game in the hot sun without just about toppling over before 10 o'clock...am, from fatigue.

Unless hunting Dino's only took place at night...........which I suppose would have been the smart thing to do...wouldn't it?

I presume most of those pics are of guys taking steroids of some variety to simply be big in order to be fit some notion of attractiveness. It's born of vanity. I think if a guy is wearing an outfit that showcases something or other... he's ridiculous.
There are basketball, football, wrestling, rugby, hockey, etc... athletes who are built to move mountains of muscles quickly and for hours. I do not know if that translates to "the building game." But I suspect it does.
I would suggest you run with any college basketball squad or any under 21 soccer club. You'e be toppling over before 10 o'clock am from fatigue.
There's being fit and there's being fit.
All those construction workers moving over to professional sports because of fitness. amiright?

Reactions: Hockeytiger

I presume most of those pics are of guys taking steroids of some variety to simply be big in order to be fit some notion of attractiveness. It's born of vanity. I think if a guy is wearing an outfit that showcases something or other... he's ridiculous.
There are basketball, football, wrestling, rugby, hockey, etc... athletes who are built to move mountains of muscles quickly and for hours. I do not know if that translates to "the building game." But I suspect it does.
I would suggest you run with any college basketball squad or any under 21 soccer club. You'e be toppling over before 10 o'clock am from fatigue.
There's being fit and there's being fit.
All those construction workers moving over to professional sports because of fitness. amiright?
Agreed, brother. I doubt that any of these massive guys are clean, unless they hit with some genetic lotto that allows almost limitless growth. But then, juicing did land them a spot in the bulging bicep thread. Hope that made it all worth it!