Photo Bulging men

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have snogged the guy in the last photo whilst trying to cup his bulge. I needed both hands just for his dick! Great kisser too and a really nice guy.

Have to admit I needed to look up what snogged meant. That is a new word for me. Sounds like fun, though...

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I looked it up myself, lol!

I see that you are from Germany. I hope you don't mind me asking. But I've read and heard that it's acceptable for people to be naked in some city parks. I was wondering if you might confirm and/or comment on this. It would be very cool if it was OK to do that here in the USA. But we are too prudish when it comes to public nudity.

Reactions: BulgingDad

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see that you are from Germany. I hope you don't mind me asking. But I've read and heard that it's acceptable for people to be naked in some city parks. I was wondering if you might confirm and/or comment on this. It would be very cool if it was OK to do that here in the USA. But we are too prudish when it comes to public nudity.

Yes, dear, you are right. There are many possibilities for nude sunbathing at parks or even lakes, rivers. Several areas which are marked. And it's official. It's very pleasant in summer (and at night thre is action as well). I know Amerikans are prudish in that context (and in some others) but nevertheless I love the US and had my best experiences in Texas, Florida and California, especially in Frisco, L.A. and Palm Springs. So I can tolerate some restrictions because there are so many other options which are unique. For example the best suck club in the world: Blowbuddies in San Francisco. Cheers and a nice we! Ted

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, dear, you are right. There are many possibilities for nude sunbathing at parks or even lakes, rivers. Several areas which are marked. And it's official. It's very pleasant in summer (and at night thre is action as well). I know Amerikans are prudish in that context (and in some others) but nevertheless I love the US and had my best experiences in Texas, Florida and California, especially in Frisco, L.A. and Palm Springs. So I can tolerate some restrictions because there are so many other options which are unique. For example the best suck club in the world: Blowbuddies in San Francisco. Cheers and a nice we! Ted

I hope that someday I can visit your country and experience the freedom of being naked in a public park. For a country like mine that seems to be so tolerant in many ways to still be so uptight about nudity in public places always perplexes me. I am glad you have fond memories of the USA, though.

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have to admit I needed to look up what snogged meant. That is a new word for me. Sounds like fun, though...
Sorry, my British English is often getting me into trouble but usually when I say "wank"

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, my British English is often getting me into trouble but usually when I say "wank"

Don't apologize. I think British English is cool. I watch a lot of UK television shows. I've learned a lot of different words. In fact when I first bought my house I had a guy here doing some electrical work . He was from the Caribbean but I did not realize it was a place with a British influence. He asked me if I had a torch and I knew right away what he meant. So I handed him a flashlight.

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't apologize. I think British English is cool. I watch a lot of UK television shows. I've learned a lot of different words. In fact when I first bought my house I had a guy here doing some electrical work . He was from the Caribbean but I did not realize it was a place with a British influence. He asked me if I had a torch and I knew right away what he meant. So I handed him a flashlight.
Imagine if he asked to bum a fag

thatguyonthebike

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
41266.jpg

310.jpg
41274.jpg
1535.jpg
41290.jpg