bulging sweatpants

sport7419

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while shopping yesterday there was this one guy in one of the isles that i couldnt help but notice, his cock was bulging in his sweatpants so much where it was creating a VERY large bulge which damn i couldnt help but stare. I would say he was probably about 9 or 10 and very thick.
Any guys out there that like showing off like that out there or just love to stare at that. For me that was a complete turn on and i got so hard right there and then plus the thought went through my mind where i just wanted to go there and start sucking his cock right through those pants of his and let it free in my mouth.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a huge turn on for me aswell seeing a guys bulge in sweats or shorts. Ive also been known to go shopping etc in some sweats, or shorts where a bulge is visible or swinging cock. Its a massive buzz if someone notices.

Does anyone have photos of this?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
this topic surfaces quite a bit, and is a perennial favorite, lol............ at least with me ;)

Just yesterday my neighbor, about 55 and in great shape, was out playing with a grandson about 5 or 6 with a soccer ball. Well I was walking the dogs and running down the street comes Bill (the neighbor) chasing this soccer ball down the incline toward me, in a pair of baggy sweat shorts, trying to stop the ball . WOW was that salami smacking back and forth ............. so I moved up quickly and stopped the ball for him. Well he was embarassed a little because the ball got away from him, and because he clearly had a chubby that was really enjoying all the loose action in his shorts. After thanking me for stopping the ball, he says looking down at his own crotch, "I guess I should have put on a jockstrap today, huh?" and sort of laughs........... I was thinking, "no, not necessary at all"

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to show off that way. Sweats or B-Ball shorts work great. Love to let my dick flop around and get noticed. Huge turn on for me.

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I work at a university, so I get to see bulging sweats and shorts on a daily basis. One of the highlights of my day is walking from the parking lot to my office and checking out the hot college studs flopping around in their sweatpants, totally unaware that they are being checked out!

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
this topic surfaces quite a bit, and is a perennial favorite, lol............ at least with me ;)

Just yesterday my neighbor, about 55 and in great shape, was out playing with a grandson about 5 or 6 with a soccer ball. Well I was walking the dogs and running down the street comes Bill (the neighbor) chasing this soccer ball down the incline toward me, in a pair of baggy sweat shorts, trying to stop the ball . WOW was that salami smacking back and forth ............. so I moved up quickly and stopped the ball for him. Well he was embarassed a little because the ball got away from him, and because he clearly had a chubby that was really enjoying all the loose action in his shorts. After thanking me for stopping the ball, he says looking down at his own crotch, "I guess I should have put on a jockstrap today, huh?" and sort of laughs........... I was thinking, "no, not necessary at all"

LOL - your neighbor knew EXACTLY what he was doing. What a show-off! I like him already. :cool:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys out there that like showing off like that out there or just love to stare at that.
Sure! Mesh gym shorts (bball shorts) are my favorite. I love to wear them and to look at other guys who are wearing them. If I see the cock outline, it sends me over the edge. Erotic City!