bulging swimwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by codpiece40, Feb 2, 2007.

1. codpiece40

codpiece40 Member

Albums:
    Although I`ve been warned: Got myself two pieces of the hillcrest swimwear that runs as "specialty". I`m not pumped, but fill out the pouch quite comfortably: great feeling and very useful underneath one of the normal sized swim briefs, where everything tends to fall out at the sides. I`lll wear them at the sydney mardi gras i think...
    Anybody ever been to a public site with that stuff?

m.

2. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    So the usual question after a post like this applies: where are the pictures?? Which type of Hillcrest swimwear did you buy? It would be nice to see a close up picture fo the briefs on a real man. The advertisements from Hillcrestswim only feature pictures of men at a distance so you can't quite discern what's real, what's amplified with aids (e.g. cockrings), and what's jus tfake.

3. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Judging by your pic I think it would be good to see you in your new swimwear. Then we can tell you what it looks like for real!

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love Mardi Gras...time to see you in the swimwear baby

5. B_average_enuf

B_average_enuf New Member

i love bulges... they get me started... the fact you have 2 guess whats there..... mmmmm

6. northernlights

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find that the Hillcrest flopper pouch beachwear looks great and have a great fit. If you are well endowed and fill them up, then why not use them in public places!

7. fliegles

fliegles New Member

Let's back up a little bit: :confused: you've been warned about what and by whom?:eek: The police, a pool attendant, a self-rightous old lady or man? Let us have a few facts and pix please. :cool: I can't imagine that such swimwear, brief as it appears to be would raise eyebrows in Australia. Do you live in Arkansas or somewhere else uptight? Explain yourself please.:wink:

8. codpiece40

codpiece40 Member

Albums:
    To put this straight: I`ve been warned not to get the extra large pouch cause they were supposed to be made for pumpers and siliconed guys. Showing off is not the point, but of course you should decently fill the pouch, so my concern was the look not the size itself. I`ve been to the pool with that stuff several times here in switzerland, and of course you gain the views - as quoted several times: show what you have. I`ll get some pics soon.
    Arkansas must be a strange place... Please explain that!

9. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Someone must have obviously forgotten how huge the XL pouch by hilcrest really is. You could hold a small child in it, and that is before it stretches out. You practically would be asking to be dwarfed by wearing it. I personally would choose Tropis swimwear over hillcrest anyday, but you als figure Hillcrest is designed to show how big you are, while tropis displays you as big no matter what.:rolleyes:

"Still at the moment while saving for wheels, can't afford either."
    :cool:

10. HillcrestSwim

HillcrestSwim New Member

Albums:
    Just to clarify, the extreme pouch swimwear is, in fact, designed for the pumpers and silicone injected guys. The flopper pouch swimwear is designed for the well endowed guy and the "beachwear" line is for the vast majority of the male population. Glad you are pleased with your purchase!
    Hillcrestswim.com

11. fliegles

fliegles New Member

Several years ago, a man in the state of Arkansas walked into a "Wendy's Restaurant" wearing only a T-shirt, speedos and tennis shoes. The staff called the police and had him arrested for indescent exposure! He had just come from a public beach and decided not to change back into clothes on the way home! Yes, Arkansas is a very strange place!!!

12. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    As a competitive swimmer at school and also on mens swim team for YMCA In the meets I wear tiny HOM swim bikinis and find thet can hold my package well...soft I am 7.5 to 8 inches and that is alot to pack in a swim bikini and I never have a popping out moment until I hit the showers and have to wash with everyone watching. I do have to say its fun swimming and my swim bikini's leave little or nothing for the people watching the meets. Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

13. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Here is a couple of shots in my HOM bikini's
    Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Attached Files:

14. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I love it as always.

15. D_Leonard_Boner_McCoy

I think it would be a lot more benificial to all of us if you took a side profile pic :biggrin1:

16. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

Well, I guess you didn't see these model photos on the Hillcrestswim website. They have to be the most outrageous photos ever posted on a swimwear website! :biggrin1:

Attached Files:

17. longNthick22

longNthick22 New Member

As I have state before. If anyone feels the need to buy one of these swimsuits, let alone actually wear the thing, they have a screw loose.

18. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I say if you think you can fill onw up more power to you, If you can actually do it, than it's a great feat and should be rewarded somehow.

19. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Swimwear I wear in public(But then again I enjoy attention!)

Attached Files:

20. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    But that's easy for you to do: you're in PTown :smile:. You're equally inclined to find nude men walking around on the beach in PTown, so your Tropis (?) swimwear actually represents some modesty:cool:. You're giving a good show.

Draft saved Draft deleted