bulging too much in cyclingshort

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by marc1961, May 20, 2010.

1. marc1961

marc1961 New Member

Last sunday I was wearing for the first time since more then 25years a cyclingshort.
    How do other wellendowned men put there balls and cock in the short?
    I was embrassed about the bulge.
    I dislisked to put my cock upwards. So I wear my cock down and a bit to the right. My balls, that are the problems because they are big, can't hide them in the soft room of the cyclingshort, so I have to put them above that room. And then my penis across the balls are too visable. So I want to know how other men put the stuff in the cyclingshort.

2. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

I don't wear em for that same reason. Some guys are ok with showing, but now that I'm a late forties dad, it's just not appropriate. I've tried wearing jocks and very tight underwear but that just sucked, I wear something that supports me so I'm not flopping side to side with each peddle (really uncomfortable) and then loose, longish shorts over that.

3. D_Everette Hunglungfish

I used to wear normal khaki shorts over my Lycra ones back in my cycling phase...

But cycling was always guaranteed to give me maximum shrinkage in that area.

4. berttwins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey women wear pushup bra's to show off. Who doesn't like to see that. The body is nothing to be ashamed of unlike what is taught in the U.S. Look at all the great artwork even in the Vatican.

5. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It doesn't usually bother me when I'm on the bike, but I usually carry a pair of cargo shorts to wear if I stop anywhere along the way.

6. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

Marc - kudos to you for getting back in the shorts after 25 years.

as for the bulge, it happens. I know you are trying to minimize it but it's there. I suggest you look for t-shirts and tank tops in the tall and big section and buy them to hang over your bulge and conceal it. If it's too long, have it altered to hang just where you need it to cover without looking like a cocktail dress. When you are riding, no one can see it. It's only when you are standing up walking around. If that's just too much work, then i agree with SixSkin - wear loose shorts over it, but that sound too uncomfortable to me.

7. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

Show it off! We all have to stand together and be proud of what we have. Not constantly hide it with shirts or shorts.

8. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

i dont mind if my pole shows. the one time i tried them on, i just found them to be uncomfortable. since i cycle for recreation and not speed, i usually wear swim trunks. built it liner and nothing bunches up my junk since the fit is loose.

9. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    like you...I don't care if it is visible. Not my fault if someone looks...and if they say something, you can just say, "Thanks for looking." or well "you didn't have to look." (and then act offended that they were checking out your crotch." lol To me it's no worse than a woman with large breasts wearing a tight or low cut shirt or those women who wear tights at the gym or sweats that show their Camel Toe. lol HOWEVER, I cannot STAND the lining in shorts...I always cut it out. LOL the elastic pulls the hair on my legs, and most shorts elastic aren't made for guys with bigger legs...very uncomfortable.

10. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I ALWAYS wear a long tank top or tee shirt with my bike shorts (except when I'm taking pics for the lpsg gallery)

11. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're not cycling for speed, I always liked the "touring shorts." I prefer having the pad in there, otherwise my balls get crushed on the hard bicycle seat. The touring shorts give the support but plenty of room to move and "not show" and you only have the one pair to wear. Much more comfortable.

12. crv

crv
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mountain biking shorts are a good answer. You're not likely to show much, and they look pretty much like normal shorts, but still have all of the padding.

Attached Files:

13. D_Melvern Nutter

D_Melvern Nutter New Member

Photo please? ;)

14. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    and this would be a problem because lol ?

Show it off man and be proud !

15. BigNakedDad1

BigNakedDad1 Member

Albums:
    Enjoy what you have, and let everyone else enjoy it too.

16. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    No such thing as "too visible" in sports. Men are just going to be visible, period. Look at tri guys, or bike champion shots like these. Nowhere to hide so they don't bother. Important thing is to keep weight down in a race. People know that's the goal, so nobody cares about what shows.

Take a long loose shirt to wear before and after. During a race, there's too much going on for people to spend time contemplating your crotch. If you don't worry about it, they won't worry about it. So don't worry about it.

Attached Files:

17. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Not into outdoor riding but even at gym it's a problem - might be hetter to ride naked!

18. D_Melvern Nutter

D_Melvern Nutter New Member

man those images u shared are so hot!!!

19. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would imagine that you are getting back into cycling. That's great! I used to be self-conscious about my dick showing in lycra shorts, so I never bought them. I had to get over it. After many years of riding, I began wearing padded lycra cycling shorts and cycling bibs 5 years ago so I could ride longer distances. They are worth the money and make a huge difference in comfort on a long ride. I have to lift up my balls and dick before I get on the bike so they are not between my torso and the seat (ouch!). Most of the time when you're riding, people can't see your junk anyway. When I stop at a store while out for a ride, I don't care if people look at me. I don't feel the need to cover up with baggy shorts. More people tend to look down at my bike shoes as the cleats make some noise when walking.

20. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cycling shorts look exponentially sillier with each step you take away from the bike.

If I'm planning on spending enough time away from the bike, I stick a pair of gym shorts in my jersey pocket. I don't think it's necessary for me to walk around Barnes & Noble (as one of many examples) in tights.

Draft saved Draft deleted