bulging too much in cyclingshort

marc1961

1st Like
Media
Last sunday I was wearing for the first time since more then 25years a cyclingshort.
How do other wellendowned men put there balls and cock in the short?
I was embrassed about the bulge.
I dislisked to put my cock upwards. So I wear my cock down and a bit to the right. My balls, that are the problems because they are big, can't hide them in the soft room of the cyclingshort, so I have to put them above that room. And then my penis across the balls are too visable. So I want to know how other men put the stuff in the cyclingshort.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello All,

I cycle a lot as a commuter and recreational. I use cycling short for longer rides or it=f I am going to be one the bike a lot but off an on. For me the padding and comfort otherwise is great.

I always show a lot in these shorts, see below. I always position my cock to one side; up does not work for me as i go over the waistband. I like to wear fitted boxers underneath to help keep my cock and balls in place.

Over the year I have gotten more indifferent about showing a big bulge, but when I do care it I show I wear black and a shirt that will cover my crotch. The shirt really is sufficiently; few people really look closely enough to see a bulge under a loose fitting shirt. Of course if I get hard ..., but that is very rare.

I have had times when I did get semi when stopping at a connivence store for a drink or something, and did not have a long shirt. And I could feel all the wide eyes on me for sure, but I am used to that. It is just a matter of what your ok with I suppose.

good luck

Attachments

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No such thing as "too visible" in sports. Men are just going to be visible, period. Look at tri guys, or bike champion shots like these. Nowhere to hide so they don't bother. Important thing is to keep weight down in a race. People know that's the goal, so nobody cares about what shows.

Take a long loose shirt to wear before and after. During a race, there's too much going on for people to spend time contemplating your crotch. If you don't worry about it, they won't worry about it. So don't worry about it.

I totally agree bud. I dont worry about what I am showing or not showing when I am out cycling etc.

Men are men. Stuff is gonna show ;)

Attachments

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont mind if my pole shows. the one time i tried them on, i just found them to be uncomfortable. since i cycle for recreation and not speed, i usually wear swim trunks. built it liner and nothing bunches up my junk since the fit is loose.

like you...I don't care if it is visible. Not my fault if someone looks...and if they say something, you can just say, "Thanks for looking." or well "you didn't have to look." (and then act offended that they were checking out your crotch." lol To me it's no worse than a woman with large breasts wearing a tight or low cut shirt or those women who wear tights at the gym or sweats that show their Camel Toe. lol HOWEVER, I cannot STAND the lining in shorts...I always cut it out. LOL the elastic pulls the hair on my legs, and most shorts elastic aren't made for guys with bigger legs...very uncomfortable.

Reactions: Kalelothran

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Holy shit... :lmao:

I just realized that nobody's posted the obligatory World Clock Wall picture:
7715-Poland.jpg

Reactions: saclove
D

deleted31340

For those who see no purpose in bike shorts, using them lifts your balls up so they don't get shoved alongside the seat on both sides. I realized I need to wear them when I bike after wearing normal shorts and having my balls throb afterwards, not a good feeling.

As for the bulge, if they're black you don't see that much and I think people generally don't mind, you are obviously just out biking and wearing the proper equipment, right? I'll try to position my cock down and in the middle when I start, but it usually goes over to the side as I bike. I would prefer it wasn't sitting to the side but as long as my balls are being pushed up and away from the seat so the blood flow isn't cut off, I'm happy.

Reactions: Kalelothran

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't wear em for that same reason. Some guys are ok with showing, but now that I'm a late forties dad, it's just not appropriate. I've tried wearing jocks and very tight underwear but that just sucked, I wear something that supports me so I'm not flopping side to side with each peddle (really uncomfortable) and then loose, longish shorts over that.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn't usually bother me when I'm on the bike, but I usually carry a pair of cargo shorts to wear if I stop anywhere along the way.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Marc - kudos to you for getting back in the shorts after 25 years.

as for the bulge, it happens. I know you are trying to minimize it but it's there. I suggest you look for t-shirts and tank tops in the tall and big section and buy them to hang over your bulge and conceal it. If it's too long, have it altered to hang just where you need it to cover without looking like a cocktail dress. When you are riding, no one can see it. It's only when you are standing up walking around. If that's just too much work, then i agree with SixSkin - wear loose shorts over it, but that sound too uncomfortable to me.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
i dont mind if my pole shows. the one time i tried them on, i just found them to be uncomfortable. since i cycle for recreation and not speed, i usually wear swim trunks. built it liner and nothing bunches up my junk since the fit is loose.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ALWAYS wear a long tank top or tee shirt with my bike shorts (except when I'm taking pics for the lpsg gallery)