Bulging veins

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rob46, Aug 5, 2008.

1. rob46

rob46 New Member

Albums:
    Could anyone tell me how i can create large bulging veins along my cock,i have been pumping for a number of years now with no luck. Seeing other guys with large veins makes me envious. Please help me with answers.

2. griplock22

griplock22 Member

no idea, mines just always been pretty veiny. i didnt know pumping made it veinier :dunno:

3. rob46

rob46 New Member

Albums:
    Mate that is one beutiful cock you have,would love to griplock that one,and you have the veins i am after,thanks

4. Deanboy73

Deanboy73 Active Member

Albums:
    Um, I squeeze at the base with one hand and squeeze at the head with the other hand and do kegels, but mine have always been pretty veiny as well- how are you pumping? I've never pumped before, but I think maybe if you do other exercises to get more blood flow, it may help.

5. rob46

rob46 New Member

Albums:

Thanks for your reply,when i pump i start with 2"tube then as it packs go to 21/4" then 21/2" during this time which can last around 3hrs i regularly milk the tube to increase blood flow, and do regular breaks of around 20minuts. I have checked out your pictures you have veins that i would love to have,i can recommend you try pumping, i have been for 20 odd years and realy enjoy it.

6. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

dood..its genetic...the veins either pop out or they don't...some guys have few veins protruding...some of us..have the long thick vein that runs from glans to the base...and my partner..his vein..is popped...and is shaped like the letter U...it drives me wild sucking him...my lips..lower and upper...get a rush of sensation like i have never had with another man...NICE

Draft saved Draft deleted