Bulking Phase

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
You couldn't be more right. BCAA are unique in that they are able to trigger and activate the anabolic pathways in the muscle and stimulate it for growth. Whey and casein used together I think are necessary as well because the protein is a good source and will give immediate and long-term amino acid supplies to your muscle.

An as for you sir I have no hostility toward you what so ever so if you think that I am telling you that is not the case we just have to defferent points of veiw an by us having this debaiting others can join in an we can all learn.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An as for you sir I have no hostility toward you what so ever so if you think that I am telling you that is not the case we just have to defferent points of veiw an by us having this debaiting others can join in an we can all learn.

You may not have hostility towards me, but the moment you start saying that listening to you makes more sense then listening to a guy who makes sense and backs his point with facts I have a problem. Why? It's misinformation, like you've provided, that leads to the problems that exist in the health profession that I deal with on a daily basis.

I think that it has been established that you're advice is faulty and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Don't come at me again with some nonsense about being skinny and not knowing what I'm talking about because I'll continue to show you're full of shit.

P.S. Spell check and try more proof reading.

BudoTitan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pith do want to be right just to be right.

Its always good to take in as much information as you can. Try Bodybuilding.com for some good info. There they have many articles and tools to help you out. No one person has all the info you need.

The best advice i can give you is start slow and add till you like the results. I take in my bodyweight in grams as far as protein goes. At 215 pounds thats 215 grams of protein. Some people can build off less, some need more. No reason you cant play around with your intake to find what suits you best.

Also remember to not get too frustrated as the body tends to change slower then one wants.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I think that it has been established that you're advice is faulty and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Don't come at me again with some nonsense about being skinny and not knowing what I'm talking about because I'll continue to show

The only thing that I can see that has been established is that you still have not told me what your degree is in.

Last edited:

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't come at me again with some nonsense about being skinny and not knowing what I'm talking about because I'll continue to show

The only thing that I can see that has been established is that you still have not told me what your degree is in.

Learn to use the Quote function. M.S. in Exercise Physiology.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pith do want to be right just to be right.

If you go back and read all I did was try to offer better advise. Someone started making attacks against me due to my physique, which was used as a basis for invalidating my information. I think you're trying to say that I want to be right just to be right, but the truth is that I work in the health profession and I have to deal with crap like this all the time. I don't want to be right to be right, I am dealing with someone making attacks against my physique leading someone down a dangerous path of misinformation. You should also proof read and read the full forum before you also start saying shit about me.

Last edited:

D_Holden_Maballs

Account Disabled
Media
I am an ectomorph, which I wager you are as well. This means that it is hard to keep fat nd muscle on my body. I use to weigh 137 pounds and I am 6'2". I gained 53 pounds of lean muscle by low reps, heavy weight, and A LOT of protein. You should try to eat 2 grams for every pound of bodyweight, eating every 2 1/2 hours. Stick to compound, powerlifting exercises (bench, squat, deadlift); and I would utilize protein shakes before/after workout; casein protein (cottage cheese, etc.) before bed (as it absorbs slowly); and fish, tuna, and chicken during the day. The guy who posted second is pretty much spot-on with his recommendations. If you need some advice from me, PM me. Good luck with all your goals :)

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I am an ectomorph, which I wager you are as well. This means that it is hard to keep fat nd muscle on my body. I use to weigh 137 pounds and I am 6'2". I gained 53 pounds of lean muscle by low reps, heavy weight, and A LOT of protein. You should try to eat 2 grams for every pound of bodyweight, eating every 2 1/2 hours. Stick to compound, powerlifting exercises (bench, squat, deadlift); and I would utilize protein shakes before/after workout; casein protein (cottage cheese, etc.) before bed (as it absorbs slowly); and fish, tuna, and chicken during the day. The guy who posted second is pretty much spot-on with his recommendations. If you need some advice from me, PM me. Good luck with all your goals :)
Great advise an nice lean body you have well done.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I weigh 230 so should I eat 460grams of protein I like to stay at 400 grams of protein an any where from 200-400 carbs and around 80-100 grams of fat.

Now this can be moved around a bit depending on what weight I am competing in or fighting in.

tanguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sorry didnt mean for people to argue,
so second quesiton. Anyone have a good detailed workout routine? Now that i have the Nutrition planned out.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're going to get a wide range of answers for this one. If you're just starting you can't go wrong with 3x10 of major workouts that work big muscle groups. You won't see gains for a month or so because your nerves will be adapting primarily, but you might see some. After that month it'll start to really begin for you. Question is what kind of muscle groups you want to work out.

tanguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive been working out for the past year, i have a routine that i do now i was just thinking about switching it up